NEW YORK, Aug. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in the US - Market Summary and Forecasts" report provides a detailed analysis of retail sales from 2009 to 2019 across key channels in the US.
- Retailers are combining both brick-and-mortar stores and online presence to offer a much seamless experience to the increasingly tech-savvy customers.
- Sports and Leisure Equipment sector accounted for 2.7% of overall retail in 2014.
- Online retail channel to post healthy growth during 2014-2019
- Consumers continue to save less, which augurs well for the retail industry
- Omnichannel presence and smart services remain order of the day
"Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in the US - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting sports and leisure equipment retail dynamics for sports equipment and toys and games from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of sports and leisure equipment through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key sports and leisure equipment retailers operating across the US and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- US sports and leisure equipment market performance across key channels - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into US shoppers - what stores do shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the sports and leisure equipment market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03089413-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001