NEW YORK, Aug. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Fernando Fiore, the most recognizable face in the Spanish-speaking sports world, is going to be one of the main attractions at #Portada15 in New York City's Yotel on September 16 and 17. #Portada15 comprehends the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum and the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference.
"Fernando Fiore is the reason why Hispanics love soccer broadcasting in the U.S. He is going to share his unique experiences in the Sports Media and Marketing landscape with hundreds of #Portada15 attendees. As importantly he will tell us where he thinks this exciting sector is moving to," says Marcos Baer, publisher of Portada. Fiore is a 3-time Emmy Award winning sportscaster and famous for his work at Univision with Sofia Vergara, a spokesperson for brands such as Coca-Cola and AT&T, and the joke-cracking host "El Presidente" of Republica Deportiva for 15 years.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
Early Bird Registration for both the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum and the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference is expiring Friday August 7th. Take advantage of the early bird price of only US $499 and register here: https://www.portada-online.com/events/hispanic-conference/register
Sports Marketing and Media have a very important presence at #Portada15 with the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum, (check out preliminary agenda https://www.portada-online.com/events/hispanic-forum/agenda/) and prominent brands and agencies participating including:
- Pattie Falch, Director Sponsorships & Events, Heineken USA
- Manuel Campos, Hispanic Marketing Director, Sprint
- Mariela Ure, SVP, Hispanic Segment Strategy, Wells Fargo
- Christian Borjon, Director Hispanic Sales & Marketing, Samsung
- Brian Cristiano, CEO, Bold Worldwide
- Gustavo Aguirre, Associate Brand Manager, Coors Light
On September 17, the second day of #Portada15 the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference will provide critical insights and networking opportunities for any marketer who wants to succeed in multicultural America.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- New approaches on how national brands reach out to local audiences, hyperlocal targeting and more...
- New and actionable insights on how best to reach the Multicultural Millennial
- Solving the challenge of Reaching out to Hispanics via Social Advertising and Search
- The Hispanic Digital Video Explosion
Brand Marketing and Agency Stars participating include:
- Ana Crandell, Media Director, OMD Latino
- Kymber Umana, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
- Ivonne Kinser, Head of Digital Media Strategy, Avocados from Mexico
- Trisha Ranes, Senior Marketing Manager-Latino, H&R Block
- Cesar Taveras, Online Marketing Manager, Rosetta Stone
- Jason Riverio, Manager, Multicultural Brand Marketing, Big Lots
- Maria Fernanda Ordonez, SVP Media Director, Identity
- Vilma Vale Brennan, Managing Partner, Multicultural Lead, MEC Multicultural
Rooftop Party Sponsor: Batanga Media (http://batangamedia.com/)
Platinum Sponsor: MaxPoint (http://maxpoint.com/multicultural)
Gold Sponsor: GFK (http://www.gfk.com/)
Evolve Media (http://www.evolvemediallc.com/)
Pulpo Media (http://www.pulpomedia.com/)
Badge and Lanyard Sponsor: Adsmovil – (http://www.adsmovil.com/)
Wire Sponsor: PR Newswire (http://www.prnewswire.com/)
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kelley Eberhardt, Director of Sales and Marketing at 212-685 4441, email@example.com.