TORONTO, Feb. 28, 2013 /CNW/ - Strata Minerals Inc. (TSXV: SMP) ("Strata" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has filed on SEDAR its unaudited financial statements along with the associated Management Discussion and Analysis for the quarter ended December 31, 2012. Highlights from the filing include:
- December 31, 2012 net working capital of $104,346
- Exploration expenses in the quarter of $0.2 million
- Shares outstanding as of February 28, 2012 totalled 68,306,620
- February 28, 2013 net working capital position of approximately 0.110 million
- Current net working capital position is expected to be supplemented on close of the financing previously announced by the Company on February 13, 2013
About Strata Minerals Inc.
Strata Minerals Inc. is an emerging, Australasia focused, agricultural nutrient company exploring for commercial scale phosphate rock mineralization deposits. Armed with the objectives of becoming a supplier to the global fertilizer industry and generating wealth for its shareholders, Strata is currently advancing its phosphate exploration projects in Western Australia and Queensland and intends to broaden its focus to other agricultural nutrients including potash and lime. All references to the Company in this release include the Company's wholly owned Australian subsidiary, Strata Minerals Pty Ltd. For further information, please refer to the Company's website at www.strataminerals.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
SOURCE Strata Minerals Inc.
Also from this source
You just read:
Strata Minerals releases quarterly unaudited financial statements
Feb 28, 2013, 11:06 EST