LONDON, Aug. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Taiwan has emerged as one of the most promising markets for automotive manufacturers with soaring domestic sales and exports over the past decade. Taiwan has one of the highest vehicle ownerships in the world, with 676 motorcycles for every thousand persons and 324 cars per thousand individuals in the country which is in turn driving the market for related products such as Tyres. In 2013, Taiwan's tyre exports were more than the total domestic tyre sales, in volume terms, with passenger car tyre exports accounting for about 72% of the overall tyre export share. Though automobile exports have increased over the last five years, the growth in exports is limited owing to dependency of Taiwanese auto-manufacturers on Japanese auto-firms.
According to "Taiwan Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the country's tyre market is forecast to increase at a CAGR of more than 4% during 2015-20. High vehicle ownership, increasing demand for better quality tyres and introduction of electric vehicles are expected to influence the country's tyre market in the coming years. The motorcycle tyre market is the most dominant tyre segment, followed by passenger car tyre market, commercial vehicle tyre market and OTR tyre market. Moreover, the replacement tyre segment dominates the overall Taiwanese tyre market due to high motorization rate in the country. Cheng Shin Rubber (Maxxis), Kenda, Federal, and Nankang are among the leading companies operating in the tyre market of Taiwan. "Taiwan Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects about the tyre market in Taiwan:
- Taiwan Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Motorcycle Tyres & OTR Tyres
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Taiwan
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, distributors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2599460/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48