DALLAS, Nov. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NYSE: TXN) will host an interactive online technology day (eTech Day) on November 17, 2009 that will showcase training sessions from a variety of applications within the embedded and analog processor technologies. TI's eTech Day is an all-day event that offers networking, presentations and problem-solving with experts from TI, the TI Developer Network and the open source community. The event will feature live and on-demand training sessions and office hours where attendees can get real-time answers from TI experts on an array of topics. To register, please visit http://e2e.ti.com/etechdays/.
What: TI eTech Day
When: November 17, 2009
Session highlights include:
- Understanding video interfaces
- In-depth discussions about residential and commercial lighting
- FRAM: The future of embedded memory for MCUs
- Overview of CC430 for space constrained, ultra-low power, wireless applications
- Get to know Stellaris® ARM® Cortex(TM)-M3 MCUs and kits
- Getting started with TMS320C2000(TM) MCUs: hardware, software, development tools
- Leveraging the power of Adobe Flash in embedded devices
- Learn about the OMAP-L138 evaluation module (EVM)
- Need to recharge, learn about battery charging challenges and technology advancements
- Introduction to analog electronic design
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) helps customers solve problems and develop new electronics that make the world smarter, healthier, safer, greener and more fun. A global semiconductor company, TI innovates through design, sales and manufacturing operations in more than 30 countries. For more information, go to www.ti.com.
TMS320C2000, C2000 and Stellaris are TI trademarks. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated