NEW YORK, May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "The Future of Global Regasification Markets to 2020" is a complete research and outlook report on Global LNG regasification infrastructure, trade, investments, capacity, planned projects, technology, contracts, companies and market outlook. The premier research from LNG Analysis provides complete information on global regasification trends, opportunities, challenges and key strategies opted by companies in the current market conditions.
The premium research report provides insights into global regasification LNG market outlook through quantitative and qualitative analysis on annual demand outlook, short and long term impact of oil price decline, new LNG projects, capex, contracts, trade, prices, FLNG and technology.
The global regasification LNG market report provides details of country wise LNG infrastructure, trade outlook and terminal wise capacity outlook to 2020. It also details the country wise all operational and planned LNG projects, their status, feasibility of development, companies involved and their key strategies. LNG trade patterns in 2014 along with monthly LNG exports and imports are provided for 2015.
Global regasification Floating LNG market evolution and estimates of future shaping is included in detail, providing information on all assets, companies, projects and market outlook to 2020. Further, all LNG long and medium term contract details are provided in the report along with country wise contracted and available capacity outlook to 2020.
Global regasification market competition is analyzed in details with information of leading companies across the region, major countries along with the companies' net weighted capacity outlook to 2020. Market structure for 2014 is also detailed to provide information on the market consolidation and fragmentation conditions. Profiles of five leading global regasification LNG companies including their Business description, LNG operations, SWOT and financial analysis is provided.
All latest global LNG industry developments along with their impact on LNG companies, traders, investors, equipment service providers and other companies involved in the industry.
- Key Global LNG Regasification industry trends, challenges and opportunities to 2020
- Regasification capacity outlook of 53 LNG markets worldwide including Albania, Argentina, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Republic of Benin, Republic of Malta, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
- Annual Supply outlook from 2000 to 2020 for 53 Regasification markets across the world
- Complete details of 69 planned and 113 operational projects including current status (FID/FEED/Construction), operator, owners, capex, construction companies, technology, capacity and storage information
- Complete picture of Global LNG trade pattern in 2014 detailing export volume flows to LNG consumers from LNG sellers
- Global Floating Regasification infrastructure, new projects, regasification capacity outlook, 2005- 2020
- Analysis of Global Regasification market structures and competitive scenario in each of the 53 countries across the globe
- Operational and Planned LNG Project Details including Terminal Status, Operator/owner, Start Up, Capacity, Storage, capex for all 182 projects
- Terminal wise annual Regasification capacity outlook from 2005- 2020 for 182 projects in 53 LNG markets
- Major LNG news and industry developments and their impact on Global Regasification LNG markets
- Business and LNG profiles of leading LNG Companies including KOGAS, TEPCO, Cheniere, Enagas and Chubu electric
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03113609-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-future-of-global-regasification-markets-to-2020--supply-demand-capacity-projects-flng-technology-investments-contracts-and-competition-outlook-300267248.html