NEW YORK, Nov. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Packaging Market in Ireland to 2018", published by Canadean, is a data-only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the retail market. The report provides in-depth quantitative data on retail Tobacco and Tobacco packaging, covering key segmentations such as pack material and type, closure material and type, outer information. Data sets are provided for 2008, 2013, and 2018, with 2013 being actuals
- The number of pack units in the retail Tobacco and Tobacco industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.92% during 2013-2018
- The most prominent pack material used for the retail packaging of Tobacco and Tobacco is Paper and Board which registered a CAGR of -1.76% during 2008-2013 for number of pack units
- Box is the most popular pack format used in the retail Tobacco and Tobacco industry in Ireland
- "The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Packaging Market in Ireland to 2018" is a data-only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the retail market
- This report is the result of Canadean's extensive packaging market research covering retail Tobacco and Tobacco packaging in Ireland. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work, and our in-house expertise in the packaging industry in order to offer extensive quantitative data about the trends and dynamics affecting the packaging of Tobacco and Tobacco products in Ireland
- This report provides a detailed breakdown of historic and future packaging for the Tobacco and Tobacco industry covering aspects such as pack material and type, closure material and type, primary outer packaging material .
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the retail Tobacco and Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Ireland's retail Tobacco and Tobacco industry
- This report provides detailed data for the Tobacco and Tobacco industry mainly at a market level where data can be obtained for volume as well as number of packs units consumed
- Product category level packaging data for different packaging materials and types, closure materials and types, and outer packaging materials and types are provided for 2008, 2013, and 2018.
Reasons To Buy
- Packaging companies require a detailed understanding of packaging consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in packaging materials and types to enable effective marketing plans
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different packaging types also change - favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales, as well as changes in packaging within those categories, drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Ireland Tobacco and Tobacco packaging market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- The report provides highly extensive product category level data on packaging consumption of primary packaging, outers, closures and packaging. The overall series covers a total of 28 pack types, 15 closure types, and eight outer types
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02279111-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-future-of-the-tobacco-and-tobacco-product-packaging-market-in-ireland-to-2018-consumption-of-primary-outer-and-closure-packaging-300001111.html