LONDON, Aug. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The coating additives market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.4% during 2014-2019. The major drivers of the coating additives are growing demand for multifunctional additives, strict environmental regulations, emerging transition from solvent-borne to alternate technologies, growing awareness among users and formulators about the benefits of coating additives, and strong growth in end user markets.
Formulators are working to reduce the VOC content in their products to meet the environmental regulation standard. This has witnessed shift towards the use of waterborne coatings or powder coatings from solvent-borne coating additives.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global coating additives market by regions, applications, formulations, and functions, and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "The Global Coating Additives Market 2014- 2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis." This report provides an analysis of global coating additives market, including the market trends, growth opportunities, key drivers, emerging trends, and company profiles of the leading suppliers in the market. The study also includes forecast of global coating additives market through 2019 by value ($M) and by volume (kt), segmented by regions, applications, formulations, and functions as follows:
The global coating additives market segmented by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
The global coating additives market segmented by applications:
- Wood and Furniture
The global coating additives market segmented by functions:
- Rheology Modifiers
- Wetting and Dispersing Agents
- Anti-Foaming Agents
The global coating additives market segmented by formulations:
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that majority of the segments for the global coating additives will have good growth during 2014-2019. The wetting and dispersing agent segment is expected to grow at a greater pace followed by the rheology modifiers and antifoaming agent segment. BYK-Chemie Gmbh, BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, Arkema SA, and Akzo Nobel N.V., are some of the major suppliers of coating additives. The industry players are going for partnership and strategic alliances, and are focusing on the development of the new coating additives to meet the ever changing demands of customers.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "The Global Coating Additives Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Global coating additives market size estimation in terms of volume (KT) and value ($ Mil) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global coating additives market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global coating additives market size by various application segments such as architecture, industrial, automotive, wood and furniture, and others
both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global coating additives market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global coating additives suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global coating additives in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2653331/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48