NEW YORK, Dec. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The global market for machine tool manufacturing reached $83.5 billion in 2016. The market should reach $88.2 billion by 2020, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% from 2016 to 2020.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05257944
• Asia-Pacific market for turbine and turbine generator set units manufacturing reached $46.2 billion in 2016. The market should reach $46.1 billion by 2020, at a negative CAGR of -0.1% from 2016 to 2020.
• Western Europe market for turbine and turbine generator set units manufacturing reached $16.6 billion in 2016. The market should reach $19.9 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2016 to 2020.
Chapter 1: Introduction
BCC Research's goal in performing this study was to determine the global market and future demand growth for machine tool manufacturing over the five-year period from 2016 through 2020. Of particular focus was characterizing and quantifying the potential of the market for machine tool manufacturing by geography, and product (i.e., forming machine tools and cutting machine tools).
The report also evaluates the market across each geography. Opportunities in each type of geography have been discussed in detail. Factors that affect the market such as drivers, restraints, and trends have been discussed. The key objective was to present a comprehensive discussion of where the state-of-theart is in machine tool manufacturing and forecast the future commercial potential for the key market segments.
This discussion provides a basis for companies to make strategic choices about developing new products and markets or deciding which applications are needed in their organizations. The study will benefit machine tool manufacturers, providers of raw materials, users of machine tools, manufacturing companies, governments around the world, and others.
Study Goals and Objectives
- To sum up the global machine tool manufacturing market size.
- To estimate the growth rate of the global machine tool manufacturing market.
- To segment the market in the deepest possible way.
- To provide market numbers and growth rates at geographically.
- To identify major drivers and restraints.
- To identify key trends and technology updates in the field.
Reasons for Doing This Study
Increasing investments in the automobile manufacturing industries in developing countries, including India, China, and Brazil has led to an increase in demand for machine tools. The global machine tool manufacturing market is expected to grow due to continued economic growth, positive demographic trends, reforms and initiatives by governments, policies inviting foreign investment, urbanization, increasing income levels, and comparatively cheap labor.
The market for machine tools manufacturing is fairly fragmented however there are a few large players internationally. Major players in the market include Trumpf Group, Yamazaki Mazak Corp., DMG Mori Co., Ltd., Fair Friend Ent. Co., Ltd., Okuma Corporation and others.
Scope of Report
This research report categorizes the machine tool manufacturing market by type. Product type include forming machine tools and cutting machine tools.
- Public information via annual reports to shareholders as well as other government reports that are available for public review.
- Company marketing information, advertising, company press releases, state and local news sources, and subscription-based information.
- Online research including third-party references.
- Trade associations, directories and publications.
- Telephone interviews with both current customers and prospects.
- Various private industry sources.
Research methodology followed in this report is a top-down approach. Various sources were used to arrive at the total market figure, which was broken down into various applications and sub markets based on primary and secondary data.
Both a quantitative and qualitative approaches were used to derive the market size and growth rates. Many secondary sources were reviewed, and extensive primary research was conducted with key opinion leaders, marketing managers, product managers and end users.
Market numbers have been calculated in constant U.S. dollars.
In this report, the geographic regions and countries considered for market analysis include, and only include:
- Asia Pacific: Australia, China, India and Japan.
- North America: USA.
- South America: Brazil.
- Western Europe: UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy.
- Eastern Europe: Russia.
- Middle East.
Global Machine Tool Manufacturing Market, by Segment
Forming Machine Tool
Cutting Machine Tool
Global Machine Tool Manufacturing Market, by End Use Industry
Industrial Motors, Hydraulics & Mechanical Components
Pumps, Valves & Plumbing Products
Oil & Gas-Field & Mining Machinery
Off-Road & Construction Machinery
Forming & Fabricating (not automotive)
Global Machine Tool Manufacturing Market, by Region
South America Africa
Global Machine Tool Manufacturing Market, by Country
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Global machine tool manufacturing market is currently in a very crucial phase of transformation. The machine tools manufacturing market was positively impacted by increased production and sales of vehicles across the world. The automobile and transport manufacturing industry is one of the largest consumers of machine tools. In 2016 alone, 93,856,388 vehicles were sold worldwide, increasing by more than 14% since 2012. Developing countries such as China and India witnessed an increase in vehicle sales of 13.6% and 7.1%, respectively from 2015-2016. The market grew significantly even in mature and developed countries.
The market for machine tool manufacturing reached a value of nearly $83.5 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% to nearly $88.2 billion by 2020.
The market for machine tools manufacturing is marginally consolidated with a few large players, dominating the market. Major players in the market include Trumpf Group, Yamazaki Mazak Corp., DMG Mori Co., Ltd., Fair Friend Ent. Co., Ltd., Okuma Corporation and others. Forming machine tool accounted for the largest share of the market for machine tool manufacturing in 2016 at 53.3%. The highest growth is projected to come from cutting tools, which is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05257944
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001