NEW YORK, March 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04519495
Based on Deployment, cloud-based Software Defined Perimeter provides managed network services solution that hides enterprise apps and resources from attackers. Network remains protected and the attackers can't see what's going on inside. Software Defined Perimeter provides a secure, encrypted connection between users' devices and apps on a need-to-know basis, allowing only authenticated and approved users to access network resources. It also delivers a perimeter firewall to help stop cyber attacks at organization's virtual border, before they can cause harm inside the IT infrastructure.
Based on Product, The SDP Controller functions as a trust broker between the SDP Client and backend security controls such as Issuing Certificate Authority and Identity Provider. Once the identity of the SDP client has been verified and the services that it is authorized for determined, the SDP Controller configures both the SDP Client and Gateway in real time to provision a mutual TLS connection. SDP is built on proven, standards-based components such as mutual TLS, SAML and X.509 Certificates.
North America is projected to be the largest market due to the technological advancements and adoption of SDP in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to be a potential market due to the presence of small and medium enterprises that mostly prefer cloud-based applications.
Some of the key players in Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) market are Catbird Networks, Inc., Certes Networks, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cryptzone North America Inc, EMC RSA, Fortinet, Inc., Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Symantec Corporation and Velocloud Networks, Inc.
• End Point
End Users Covered:
• IT & Telecom
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04519495
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001