SHANGHAI, Aug. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Music China, a major music instrument fair in China, will be held from October 14-17, 2015.
Music China 2015 aims to offer a wealth of face-to-face opportunities between buyers and sellers crucial for ongoing business growth within a challenging economy.
Launched in 2002, Music China is now the largest music show in Asia and is an ideal gate-way to a multitude of business opportunities in the China and Asian markets. During the past thirteen years, Music China has gradually earned its reputation as a premium business, educational and marketing platform for musical instruments, and the general cultural and entertainment sectors.
This year, Music China will feature nearly 1,900 domestic and foreign exhibitors from 30 countries and regions. A huge range of western and Chinese traditional musical instruments will be on display across nine halls and 105,000 square metres of exhibition space.
Many established brands, such as Marshall, ESP, Bluethner, Buffet, D'Addario, Fazioli, Fender, GEWA, Laney, Line 6, Ludwig, Orange, Roland, Selmer, Samick, Schimmel, Steinway, Tama, Taylor, Yamaha, Zildjian, Pearl River, Hsinghai, KAPOK, Jinyin, Fengling, and Shanghai No.1 National Musical Instruments Factory, have confirmed their attendance at Music China 2015. All are welcome to attend Music China 2015, no matter if it is well-known international brands, or local products with excellent quality and competitive price.
As the 'Most Innovative Exhibition', awarded by China's leading trade magazine Events Fortune, Music China plays a significant role in cultural and educational development. This year, a variety of forums and seminars are on offer to keep visitors abreast with changes in the industry.
- Dealers Training Courses -- as a classic event in the fair, it focuses on the hottest issues in the musical industry and provides the most cutting-edge information and the in-depth training for musical instruments dealers and retailers. Speakers will be invited from all over the world to share their experience on business, sales, branding, management, new media usage and other hot issues.
- Global Forum on Chinese Traditional Music -- this forum aims to demonstrate the beauty and the essence of Chinese traditional music. Famous Chinese musicians will be invited to do the demonstration. Last year, nearly 1000 professional businessmen and traditional music lovers attended the programme, which ended up being a huge success.
- Educational Programme -- for music teachers, educators, and students. In this programme, educational organizations will present their teaching models and share new educational ideas. Meanwhile, free Trial Classes are open for trade and public visitors.
- Violin Master Workshop -- it's not just a gathering of top violin-making masters from all over the world. Visitors can participate in this interactive activity by enjoying the remarkable violin-making skills of the masters on site. It's a great opportunity to admire the beauty of violins-making.
- Kids Music Land -- a perfect place for kids to share the joy of music together. Kids can try various kinds of instruments and experience a new way of learning under the instruction of professional instructors. We will also continue the themed clarity activity for autistic children.
- Outdoor Live Shows -- the huge highlight in the fair is that hundreds of live music shows will provide an inspirational experience for professional buyers and music lovers.
For more details about Music China 2015, please refer to our official website www.musicchina-expo.com. Registration is open online now for free admission.
Miss Dorothy Yang
SOURCE INTEX Shanghai Co., Ltd.