SEATTLE, Aug. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Seattle Food Truck App (SFTA) is changing the way foodies eat. This unique app is built for the food truck eater AND the owner. Features allow patrons to find a truck based on what they're craving, see all of the trucks nearby, their operating hours plus pre-order and pay for food. Never miss out on a favorite food truck again.
Benefits for food truck eaters:
- Locate food trucks anywhere, anytime.
- Find favorite truck favorites and see their schedule/menu.
- Avoid lines by placing/paying for orders in advance with specific pick-up times.
- Receive notifications of order progress.
- Customize an order with a handy notes feature that flags changes for the vendor.
- Find daily deals, specials and promotions.
- A unique and personalized experience, unlike anything else available.
Benefits for food truck owners:
- Connect directly with customer via increased visibility.
- With the click of a button, let foodies know where and when the food truck is serving.
- Accept orders, process payments and set time limits, electronically.
- Inform customers about current schedule and/or changes in real-time.
- Advertise menu items, what's new, specials and more.
- Increase customer engagement and convenience.
- Attract new foodies in the area.
- Stand out from the rest and create the best user experience for customers.
Why did we build this app? We love food and food trucks.
There are two obstacles for food trucks. Consumers' "Taste for Variety;" people want options. Food trucks that remain in the same location for two days in a row lose 10% in profit compared to those that find new locations. A truck's inherent mobility tackles the need for variety, but mobility ONLY WORKS if trucks remain visible and work to engage with their followers/clients.
SFTA overcomes problems, makes money, improves marketing, and enhances user experience.
Food truck owners set up their own profile so they can set/change, operating hours, cuisine, real-time location, offer daily specials and new items and add pictures. The power is in the vendor's hands.
After set up of the food truck in the SFTA, location and information is broadcasted real-time. Foodies see a list of food trucks, beginning with the ones closest to their desired location. Customers have options to browse for trucks in different views, by favorite cuisine, times they want to eat, utilize an in-app search and/or track their favorite trucks.
What makes the SFTA stand out from the rest is that diners can order and pay ahead of time. For the food truck owners, this allows staff and operators to pre-prep, avoid long lines and shorten ticket times.
Great services attracts more visibility and business. Save time with automated order/payment processing which benefits both the food truck owner and eater.
For food truck lovers, the SFTA allows the ability to set pick up times, prepayment and the avoidance of time consuming lines.
Software Consulting Solutions, LLC
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-seattle-food-truck-app-sfta-is-changing-the-way-foodies-eat-300128085.html
SOURCE Software Consulting Solutions, LLC