DUBLIN, Dec. 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwkdtd/sustainable) has announced the addition of the "Sustainable Packaging Market - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The sustainable packaging market is estimated to reach USD 303.60 billion by 2020, with a projected CAGR of 7.17% from 2015 to 2020. Growth in the packaging industry globally and strict regulations regarding sustainability have fuelled the growth for sustainable packaging. The food & beverage packaging segment has the largest application of sustainable packaging, especially in emerging markets such as China, Brazil, and India.
The paper & paperboard segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.08% from 2015 to 2020. The key players of the sustainable packaging market implement different strategies such as expansions, agreements, contracts, joint ventures, and partnerships to gain a larger share in the market.
The sustainable packaging market is a highly fragmented one. Major companies rely on regional and local distributors to increase their share as well as geographical presence in the market. One of the major developments observed in the sustainable packaging market is mergers and acquisitions. Companies are adopting organic growth strategies such as new product developments to cope with the increasing demand for sustainable packaging solutions in emerging markets. These strategies have aided companies to create a large customer and partner base in these markets.
Value Addition for the Buyer:
- This report provides five year market forecasts with important statistical and analytical information on the device, technology, and application.
- This report provides a list of regulations relevant to sustainable packaging at the regional level.
- This report illustrates industry structure, driving parameters, major players, market shares, industry dynamics, and international developments relevant to sustainable packaging markets.
- This report provides detailing of each segment on country basis for a holistic view.
- This report provides a competitive landscape, which is a presentation of the companies' products and services.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Material
8 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Layer
9 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Process
10 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Function
11 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Application
12 Sustainable Packaging Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Amcor Limited
- BASF SE
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Huhtamaki OYJ
- Mondi PLC
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Smurfit Kappa Group PLC
- Sonoco Products Company
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- Westrock Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwkdtd/sustainable
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets