DUBLIN, Ireland, January 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hb3wlv/the_tile_shop) has announced the addition of the "The Tile Shop (TTS) - Competitive & Market Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability. Iinvestors, retailer, and real estate clients integrate its software into their business processes to drive their most important investment decisions.
Use this report to assess which Tile Retailers have the best existing and new store locations and help forecast revenue and performance. Signal has performed an in-depth competitive and market analysis of The Tile Shop with findings that highlight the following:
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
Adjusted for competition, Tile Shop has the third highest single-family homes density and solidly above average income and hard surface flooring spend.
The Tile Shop's surrounding housing markets are very healthy, with the concept
enjoying the third highest home ownership rate and fourth lowest vacancy rate.
- Signal's competitive landscape analysis assesses which retailers have the strongest competitive position in Tile Retailing sector
- Signal's competitive framework segments the sources of competition in the top-heavy, though generally fragmented holistically, distribution channel for tile and stone flooring; distribution points which are dominated by Broadline Flooring Stores (60%) and Home Centers (30%), distantly followed by Tile Specialists (10%)
- Proprietary Signal competitive weightings are assigned to competing retailers and channels based on the strength of the competitive relationship and product overlap
- See full competitive attribution and changes in attribution over time to identify competitors that are encroaching
- Overall competitive intensity based on the proprietary Signal Competition Ratio
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of The Tile Shop's new store trade areas relative to the pre-existing store base and relative to competitors' store openings
- Quantitative evaluation of the quality of The Tile Shop's existing store trade areas relative to competitors' store trade areas
- The store quality evaluation is based on an extensive library of relevant store quality measures: population, income, target market, competition, local market economics, and spending
- Analysis run on both a raw and competition-normalized basis
Local Market Economics
- Housing, employment, fuel, and other economic indicators analyzed on a store by store basis for The Tile Shop
- Comparing and contrasting retailers based on economic health of underlying markets
Reasons to Purchase
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for The Tile Shop
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of competitors' new store openings
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hb3wlv/the_tile_shop
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets