NEW YORK, July 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the years, the transfection reagents and equipment market has witnessed various technological advancements in equipment as well as reagents to address the requirements of researchers and biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies. These advancements have led to the development of transfection instruments that are of higher efficiency. It has also resulted in efficient quantitative and qualitative transfection in a wide range of cells, including the hard-to-transfect cells.
In 2015, the reagents segment is expected to account for the largest share of the transfection reagents and equipment market, by product; the biochemical method segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global transfection reagents and equipment market, by method; while the biomedical research segment is expected to account for the largest share of the transfection reagents and equipment market, by application.
In 2015, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global transfection reagents and equipment market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the world (RoW). In future, the transfection reagents and equipment market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan. High growth in these countries can be attributed to the increase in research activities conducted in these regions, rapid expansion of the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry, government as well as private sector support, increase in cancer incidences, and favorable regulatory framework.
The global transfection reagents and equipment market witnesses' low competitive intensity as Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.) occupies majority of the market share. However, several other players and many small firms with similar product offerings are adopting various strategies (agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, geographic expansions, new product launches, and acquisitions) to increase their market shares and establish a strong foothold in the global market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn help firms, to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the top players in the transfection reagents and equipment market. The report analyzes the transfection reagents and equipment market, by product, method, and application
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the transfection reagents and equipment market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various transfection methods across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the transfection technologies market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the transfection reagents and equipment market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03087083-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001