DUBLIN, August 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Reviewing and Negotiating Technology Transfer Agreements " conference to their offering.
Licensing agreements are frequently used by commercial entities and public or quasi public bodies for the development of new business prospects and for cross-border expansion. This two-day seminar will give practical advice on the legal and commercial considerations essential for securing a successful deal.
It offers a comprehensive overview of all the key matters to be considered - by the licensor and the licensee - when dealing with international licensing agreements generally and in particular when handling manufacture under licence and technology transfer agreements.
This seminar is not jurisdiction specific and is therefore ideal for those working both in the UK and overseas.
Why you should attend
What are the key objectives of this seminar?
By attending this course you will:
- Understand how to critically review the terms in an international licensing agreement
- Learn how assess the benefits and concerns of the contracting parties under an international licensing agreement
- Gain knowledge of EU law governing international licensing agreements
- Be able to draft and negotiate key terms in an international licensing agreement more effectively
- Find out how to negotiate royalty rates more efficaciously
- Appreciate and be able to better advise on cross-jurisdictional concerns and key terms
This course qualifies for the following CPD programmes:
- Solicitors Regulation Authority
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dfqzbl/reviewing_and
Other Dates Available
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/two-day-seminar---reviewing-and-negotiating-technology-transfer-agreements-london-united-kingdom---may-16-17-2017---research-and-markets-300315861.html
SOURCE Research and Markets