LOS ANGELES, June 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Typo Innovations LLC, the keyboard and mobile accessories company, announced today that the Typo Keyboard and case for iPad Air and iPad Air 2 is now available exclusively online at gettypo.com, select Apple retail stores and later this month at www.apple.com.
The Typo for iPad Air and iPad Air 2 was designed to complement the iPad with a physical keyboard and adjustable stand. It is built for speed and efficiency, with a best-in-class Bluetooth keyboard and highly adjustable stand.
The Typo for iPad Air and iPad Air 2 has several unique features that make it stand out among other products in the category.
- The ultra-thin keyboard module measures just 5.5mm thick and utilizes Bluetooth Low Energy for an extended battery life.
- The keyboard features full-size keys with longer key travel, creating a pleasant "laptop-like" typing experience.
- The Typo also includes a built-in auto-correct functionality that corrects certain commonly used contraction words, re-introduces the "." tap-tap space functionality and capitalizes the first letter of a new sentence.
- The case provides protection for the iPad and contains a special proprietary friction hinge, which allows the stand to be adjusted to nearly any angle from 10-90 degrees without falling over.
- The case is also connected to the keyboard with a magnet allowing for users to either use it connected, or separate the two components for a more comfortable typing experience.
For more information and to order the Typo for iPad Air, and iPad Air 2 please visit gettypo.com
ABOUT TYPO INNOVATIONS
Typo Innovations is a company dedicated to designing and manufacturing keyboard and other mobile accessories. Currently, the company has the Typo for iPad Air and iPad Air 2 in the marketplace. For more information visit gettypo.com
SOURCE Typo Innovations