NEW YORK, Sept. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The 7th edition of this report reviews the Hotel, Entertainment and Leisure construction market in the UK. The report focuses on the capital building programmes of leading leisure operators including hotel chains, pub companies, gaming, cinema and health club operators. Incorporating original input and primary research, it represents an up-to-date report on construction programmes within the hotel, entertainment & leisure sector, together with sector prospects into the medium-term.
Key sections covered:
- Market overview - size, construction & fit-out programmes, capital expenditure, market structure, leading contractors and forecasts to 2020.
- Hotels – budget, mid-range, 4* and 5* operators.
- Health Clubs and Spas – leading operators and the rise of the budget sector.
- Pubs, Bars, Clubs and Restaurants – expansion and refurbishment programmes.
- Betting and Gaming – changes to the sector in light of spread of online betting and gaming.
- Cinemas – growth of digital screens and multiplex outlets.
Key areas of insight include:
- Expansion and investment has been largely confined to the budget hotels, health and fitness, restaurant and more recently the cinema segments.
- Review of leisure sector capital spending - capital expenditure now stands at around £5.7bn, of which the pub sector accounts for around 22% and the hotels around 28%.
- Review of key challenges facing leisure sector operators going forward - impact of the National Living Wage, which will impact on sector margins.
- Going forward, there is a good pipeline of leisure sector work forecast to 2017, with a mix of theme park, resort, hotel and sports stadia in the pipeline.
- Review of expansion and refurbishment plans by the leading operators in each sector – impact of 'Brexit' vote difficult to forecast but will affect consumer confidence.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- 'Leisure' market overview and size - £100+ billion market.
- Consumer spending and value of tourism to the UK economy.
- Growth of the budget sector and impact on key sectors such as hotels and health clubs.
- Construction market overview, value of construction output by sector in 2011-2020.
- Entertainment sector refurbishment and fit-out market.
- Overview of building programmes and capital expenditure in the entertainment sector.
- Building programmes and capital expenditure in the hotel, health clubs, betting & gaming, cinema, pub and restaurant sectors.
- Summary overview of developments in each sector.
- Leading contractors operating in the sector – key players, clients etc.
UK HOTEL SECTOR
- Market size, value and structure – key trends, forecasts up to 2020. Performance of the hotel sector in 2015-16 – room numbers, trends, forecasts to 2020.
- Hotel construction is expected to be one of the fastest-growing sectors in 2016-17 boosted by competition between budget hotel chains.
- Major chains and sectors within the hotel industry – Budget, Mid-Range and Luxury – market shares within each sector.
- Detailed review of budget hotel sector – major players, shares, development plans.
HEALTH CLUBS AND SPAS
- Sector overview and size – recent trends, forecasts up to 2020.
- Leading health club operators and chains in the UK – key groups, market shares etc.
- Budget gym operators and chains – key players, shares, development plans.
BETTING, GAMING & CASINO SECTOR
- Sector overview and size.
- Casinos & Gaming Halls, Bingo Halls – key players – Rank, Gala, Genting etc - Key areas of development – major programmes.
CINEMAS AND MULTIPLEXES
- Sector overview and size.
- Development of the multiplex and digital markets – multiplex share, recent trends etc.
- Leading operators in the cinema exhibition market – key players, market shares, development plans.
PUBS, BARS & AND RESTAURANTS
- Sector overview and size - recent trends, market restructuring etc.
- Key pub and restaurant chains and operators – major players, market shares.
- Industry trends in the pub and restaurant sectors.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03516839-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/uk-construction-in-the-hotel-entertainment-and-leisure-sector-analysis--impact-of-brexit-300323170.html