DUBLIN, Sept. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ms7732/2015_uk) has announced the addition of the "2015 UK Hemostasis Diagnostics Market: Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the UK coagulation testing market during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the UK coagulation testing market; provides estimates of the test volume, as well as sales and market shares of leading competitors; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years.
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance, Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time, D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII, Factor IX, Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII, Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation, Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen, Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S, Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time, Von Willebrand's Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Test volume forecasts for over 40 major procedures by market segment.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures.
- Comparison of automated and semi-automated analyzers from Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL, Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Product development and business expansion opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Ideal product models with tentative prices and operating characteristics.
- Alternative market penetration strategies for instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Diagnostica Stago
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ms7732/2015_uk
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets