NEW YORK, Aug. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This report reviews the UK contract catering industry.
The industry has been one of the leaders in the UK's outsourcing revolution but has been impacted by recent, less certain, economic conditions and labour market changes.
The report quantifies the market size and historical growth rates while reviewing key factors behind these figures and exploring drivers of profitability.
The performance of leading contract catering service providers is analysed and discussed.
It also analyses drivers of industry growth – in particular relevant macroeconomic indicators such as employment levels and patterns, and more specific factors, like numbers of people in schools and hospitals, which determine demand for contract catering – setting out historical trends and forecasts.
What does it contain?
- Quantification of market size and historical growth rate
- Summary of market trends
- Analysis of and commentary on leading pest control service providers, their financial performance and factors which have driven this performance
- Market and driver forecasts
Who is it intended for?
It is intended for contract catering and facilities management companies themselves as well as investors, banks, analysts, consultants and other parties with interests in the sector.
What are the sources and methodology?
This report is based on:
- Publicly available data including company annual reports, websites, press releases and government statistics
- Interviews with senior-level contacts in the market
- In-depth analysis of the macroeconomic environment and other relevant market drivers
Information from these sources has been synthesised and presented clearly and concisely with extensive use of charts and tables to illuminate points and support conclusions.
Main changes from our previous report in this area
- Analysis and description of the market updated to reflect recent trends
- Financial information, market drivers and supplier profiles updated
- Forecast models rebuilt to reflect new information and changes in the market context
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02627722-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001