NEW YORK, July 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CSIL Market Research United States Furniture Outlook is part of the Country Furniture Outlook Series, covering at present 70 countries.
Each Country Report contains updated furniture statistics, tables, graphs and illustrated maps and information collected through interviews with top furniture companies and industry experts.
Summary: Highlights of this Report
An executive summary The Key Facts of the Furniture Industry, provides:
- furniture industry overview,
- performance of the furniture market
- prospects for the coming years for furniture market
The report contains all the main furniture statistics and indicators necessary to analyze the furniture market
From the supply side:
- Productive Factors (sawnwood, wood-based panels, forest resources, woodworking machinery)
- Furniture Production by segment (upholstered furniture, kitchen furniture, office furniture) and by geographical regions or areas of the country
From the market side:
- Demand Determinants (population, per capita GDP, households, building permits and residencial buildings, international tourism)
- Furniture Consumption - by segment (upholstered furniture, kitchen furniture, office furniture) and per capita furniture spending
This research also considers the international trading activity (see Furniture Imports and Furniture Exports)
Tables and graphs illustrate
- countries of destination/origin of furniture
- furniture trade by segment (upholstered furniture, non-upholstered seats, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, office furniture, parts of furniture, parts of seats) and by country/area
- world comparisons of the imports/consumption and exports/production ratios, placing all the statistics in a broader context.
Further enriches the analysis (see Furniture Market Potential)
- Economic Environment forecasts
- Furniture market forecasts
- CSIL's assessment of market potential (size of the market, performance, furniture consumer spending, market openness, import penetration)
- a cross-country comparison (see Annex: Country Rankings)
Who are the top furniture companies, where are they, what do they do?
33 profiles of manufacturers operating in the country are provided (seeMajor Furniture Companies ), and international Furniture Fairs, Furniture Association and Professional Furniture magazines are listed in Sector fairs, Press and Institutional Bodies
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02910363-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001