NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United States automobile market is the second largest automobile market in the world, with a motorization rate (including passenger cars and commercial vehicles) of more than 790 vehicles per 1,000 individuals, in 2014. Increasing disposable income due to strengthening US Dollar, falling oil and food prices, and rising standard of living, are resulting in an increase in production and sales of vehicles in the US. Steady growth in sales and production of automobiles, expanding automobile fleet, and favorable government policies, are anticipated to propel growth in the US tyre market over the next five years. Vehicle fleet in the US is dominated by passenger cars, as a result of which, the country's tyre market is dominated by passenger car tyre segment.
According to "United States Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", replacement tyre segment accounted for more than 80% share in the United States tyre market in 2014. However, the share of replacement tyre segment is expected to decline over the forecast period, due to faster growth anticipated in the OEM tyre segment. Passenger car tyre segment accounted for the largest volume share of more than 80%, in the market in 2014, followed by light commercial vehicle, medium & heavy commercial vehicle, OTR and two-wheeler tyre segments. Major tyre players operating their tyre manufacturing facilities in the US include Bridgestone, Goodyear, Continental, Pirelli, Michelin and Yokohama. "United States Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" elaborates on the following aspects of tyre market in the United States:
- United States Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Tyres, Two-Wheeler Tyres and OTR Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in the United States
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions, and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre companies, distributors, vehicle manufacturers/assemblers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02105849-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001