GAITHERSBURG, Md., Nov. 10 /PRNewswire/ -- When searching for that perfect gift, it's often hard to ensure that you're giving something thoughtful that will truly be enjoyed. With its unique gifts combining the freedom of choice with the personal touch of a real gift, vivabox has the perfect solution to all gifting dilemmas. And now, vivabox (www.vivaboxusa.com) has made gift giving even easier with the addition of eight new experiential gifts to its product line.
Vivabox gifts involve two stages. First, recipients immediately enjoy a taste of the theme. They then enhance their experience by redeeming the enclosed gift card for a custom gift of their choosing. Starting today, vivabox has fifteen signature boxes for sale ranging from $29.95 to $160. Themes include:
- Magazine Experience: For Men or Women - NEW
- Photo Art Experience - NEW
- Fun with Photos - NEW
- Movie Experience - NEW
- NYC Museum Experience -NEW
- NYC Tapas Experience - NEW
- iPod Nano Accessories - NEW
- L'Occitane Experience - NEW
- Coffee Talk
- Spa Beauty
- Spa Massage
- Tea Time
- Gourmet to Your Door
The following is a closer look at the vivabox options unveiled today:
- Magazine Experience vivabox recipients receive eight-full issues of magazines for men, or seven-full issues of magazines for women, and a gift card to be redeemed for a subscription to the magazine of their choice. $29.95
- Photo Art Experience vivabox recipients can polish their photography skills by using the enclosed Gorillapod® to take their own photos. They can then turn their favorite photo into a work of art, printed on an oversized stretched canvas, by redeeming the gift card found in the box. $84.95
- Fun with Photos vivabox lets recipients turn their favorite photos into fun items like playing cards, cutting boards, dog bowls, and many other options. First, recipients can take photos anywhere with the Gorillapod® found in the box, and then they can redeem the gift card in the box to place photos on unique items. $39.95
- Movie Experience vivabox allows recipients to enjoy movies at home and on the go. First, recipients can experience a fun movie night at home with popcorn and a DVD. Then, they can redeem a gift card for two tickets to a movie at any Regal Entertainment Group® theatre including Edwards Theatres, Regal Cinemas, and United Artists Theatres and a one-year subscription to Entertainment Weekly. $49.95
- NYC Museum Experience vivabox recipients can experience the famous sites of New York City in person and at home. First, they enjoy a Museum Pocket Guide and DVD with a brief overview of each attraction, and then they redeem the enclosed tickets for admission for two to the museum of their choice in New York City. $39.95
- NYC Tapas Experience vivabox recipients begin their tapas experience by sampling bottles of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. The experience continues when they redeem their gift card and enjoy a meal for two at one of 20 tapas restaurants in New York City. $59.95
- iPod Nano Accessories vivabox recipients accessorize their iPod Nano and enhance their music collection. Recipients can protect their iPod with the clear case and creative skin they receive, and can then redeem the enclosed gift card for more accessories and music from iTunes. $55.95
- L'Occitane en Provence Experience vivabox recipients get to experience a bit of Provence, France by receiving a collection of luxurious L'Occitane Body Cream deluxe samples: Honey & Lemon Delightful Cream (2.6 oz), Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream (1.7 oz), Almond Milk Concentrate (0.28 oz), and Olive Luminous Body Cream (0.28 oz) along with a gift certificate to be redeemed for a full size of 1 of the 4 body creams listed. As a special gift, the recipient will also receive a complimentary Shea Hand Cream (0.5 oz deluxe sample), L'Occitane's #1 best seller worldwide in their vivabox. $39
With the newest additions to the product line, there is now something for all gift-giving needs. All themes can be purchased online at www.vivaboxusa.com. Select vivaboxes will also be available at Barnes and Noble, American Greeting, and Papyrus stores just in time for the holidays. Vivabox is more than just a gift, it is an unforgettable experience.
Vivabox is a leading European gift company that debuted in the US in October 2008 as a business unit of Sodexo, a global foodservice and facilities management company specializing in quality of life services. First introduced in Belgium in 2003, vivabox was acquired by Sodexo in 2007 through its successful global Service Vouchers and Cards business that recently posted $10 billion in global issue volume. To learn more, or shop the current collection, visit www.vivaboxusa.com.
Sodexo (www.sodexo.com), founded in 1966 by Pierre Bellon, is a world leader in Food and Facilities Management services, with more than 355,000 employees on 30,600 sites in 80 countries. For Fiscal 2008, which closed August 31, 2008, Sodexo had revenues of 13.6 billion euro. Listed on Euronext Paris, the Group has a current market capitalization of 5.6 billion euro.