SAN BRUNO, Calif., Nov. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Walmart (NYSE: WMT) is kicking off Cyber Week on Sunday, Nov. 27, and starting today, is giving customers an early preview of select Cyber Week items on Walmart.com. This year's Cyber Week event includes more than 250 online-only specials — Walmart.com's largest to date — with incredible savings of up to 40 percent on top gifts in electronics, toys, video games, apparel, home, beauty items and more, while supplies last, through Friday, Dec. 2. To help customers save even more, Walmart.com is offering free shipping to home on orders of $45 or more on all(1) Cyber Week specials as well as free shipping with Site to Store.
"This year, we're offering more than 250 online-only Cyber Week specials — significantly higher than last year — to give our online customers savings up to 40 percent on the hottest gifts plus free shipping options to home and store," said Joel Anderson, president of Walmart.com. "We know they are on a tight budget this year. Our low-priced Cyber Week specials, combined with our free shipping offers, make Christmas even more convenient and affordable for their families."
Walmart's Cyber Week event begins Sunday, Nov. 27, and goes through Friday, Dec. 2. Items include:
- Toshiba 32" LCD HD TV – $249
- Hot Wheels Mega Garage Playset – $25
- Xbox 360 Holiday Gamer Bundle with choice of select game plus bonus Halo Reach, Fable 3 and 3-month Xbox Live card – $319
- Disney Cars 2 Lightning McQueen Talking Feature Chair – $19
- Tramontina Dutch Oven – $35
- Danskin Now Women's Velour Hoodie and Pant Set –$12
- Fuji Finepix AX330 14MP Camera Bundle with bonus case and 4GB card – $59
- Oral-B Professional Care Electric Toothbrush with Bonus Free Crest 3D White Strips – $36
Free Shipping — Three Easy Ways
- Site to Store: Order online, get free shipping to a local Walmart store; available on hundreds of thousands of items
- Pick Up Today: Order online and pick up the same day at any local Walmart store
- Home Free: Get free shipping to home on all Cyber Week specials, electronics, apparel, consumables, and special seasonal items on purchases of $45 or more.
(1) Offer not valid on freight items or Walmart Marketplace items. Shipping surcharges may still apply in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 200 million times per week at over 9,700 retail units under 69 different banners in 28 countries. With fiscal year 2011 sales of $419 billion, Walmart employs 2.1 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting http://walmartstores.com and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/walmart. Online merchandise sales are available at http://www.walmart.com and http://www.samsclub.com.