BRISBANE, Calif., Nov. 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Walmart.com is kicking off Cyber Monday in a big way by introducing nearly 150 online specials on the season's top electronics, toys and video games, now available at www.walmart.com (while supplies last). In addition, these savings will be extended for five straight days this week through Friday, Dec. 4, with up to 50 percent savings on the hottest brands like Sony, Samsung, Nintendo, Fisher-Price and LeapFrog.
Walmart.com's "Cyber Week" specials start at under $10, and many items include free shipping through Walmart's Site to Store service. In addition, Walmart.com is offering 97-Cent Shipping to home on its entire selection of electronics* this holiday season, including HDTVs, home theater systems, digital cameras and more.
"We know that customers trust Walmart to provide the lowest prices, and we're committed to extending that trust at Walmart.com by providing the best savings online on top gifts," said Kelly Thompson, Walmart.com chief merchant. "With nearly 150 'Cyber Week' online specials, plus Free Shipping with Site to Store and 97-Cent Shipping on our entire selection of electronics*, we're giving Walmart.com customers more ways to save this season."
Walmart.com's Cyber Week specials include:
- Kodak 12MP Digital Camera with Bonus Memory Card and Accessory Kit - $89 (Free Shipping with Site to Store)
- Acer 10.2" Netbook (available in 6 colors) with Bonus Case and USB Flash Drive - $268 (Free Shipping with Site to Store)
- Samsung 22" LCD HDTV - $248 (Free Shipping with Site to Store)
- Walmart.com Exclusive Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Bundle - $24 (Free Shipping with Site to Store)
- Radio Flyer Big Wheel Flyer - $39 (Free Shipping with Site to Store)
- Little Tikes Side-by-Side Kitchen - $45 (Free Shipping with Site to Store)
- Nintendo DSi Value Bundle with Bonus Accessory and Game - $189
- Nintendo Wii Value Bundle with Console, 2 Controllers, Game and Accessory - $249
- Sony PS3 Value Bundle with Console, 2 Bonus Games, Blu-ray Movie and Sony Blu-ray Remote - $369
Walmart's popular Site to Store service, which allows customers to order products online at Walmart.com and have them shipped for free to a local Walmart store, has saved customers more than $225 million in shipping fees since the program's launch in 2007. Walmart also recently introduced a new electronics trade-in program that allows customers to responsibly trade in their used electronics and earn Walmart Prepaid Visa Cards to use at Walmart and Walmart.com. More information is available at www.walmart.com/electronics.
*Not available on iPods, video games or Walmart Marketplace.
About Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT)
Every week, millions of customers visit Walmart stores, Neighborhood Markets, and Sam's Club locations across America or log on to its online store at www.walmart.com. The company and its Foundation are committed to a philosophy of giving back locally. Walmart is proud to support the causes that are important to customers and associates right in their own neighborhoods, and last year gave more than $378 million to local communities in the United States. More information about Walmart can be found by visiting www.walmartstores.com.