NEW YORK, March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Use this report to:
- Receive information on water infrastructure repair technologies (WIRT) used in global drinking water distribution and wastewater collection piped infrastructure systems.
- Assess the factors directing the global WIRT market along with technological hurdles and advances.
- Receive information on WIRT technologies including assessment, spot repair, rehabilitation and replacement technologies.
- Identify market opportunities, possible future direction and partnerships for WIRT.
- The global market for water infrastructure repair technology (WIRT) market reached $68.8 billion in 2016 and should reach $92.3 billion in 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% through 2021.
- Replacement as a segment reached $26.8 billion in 2016 and should reach nearly $34.2 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 4.9%.
- Rehabilitation as a segment reached $20.6 billion in 2016 and should reach $29.5 billion 2021, with a CAGR of 7.4%.
This report, Water Infrastructure Repair Technologies: Global Markets, is an update of an earlier version published in 2014. Although the main trends and forecasts from the original report remain on track, this study includes new information and updated data pertinent to market size and direction of growth. In the last few years, some trends within the global water infrastructure repair technology (WIRT) market have moved forward at a rapid pace, whereas others have crawled. Still other factors that are just now emerging are having new effects on WIRT market growth.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
This report provides a thorough analysis of the global WIRT market. The research is meant to give the reader a comprehensive overview of the size, growth and direction of the WIRT market, including an assessment of the factors directing it, technological hurdles and advances, dollar market value for 2015 and 2016 and projections through 2021, company involvement, and regional data to provide insight into successful and unsuccessful global WIRT-related programs and trends.
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
The global WIRT market is thriving and evolving, as many factors work to spur market growth. Prominent factors include a need for water infrastructure repair that is exponentially becoming greater, global and regional population growth, increased drinking water distribution, increased focus on climate change and extreme weather events, a trend toward sustainable investing, continuing monetary support for WIRT projects in developing countries, and new technologies that are gaining track records and acquiring more trust. There are also some hurdles hindering growth, or at least growth within some WIRT market niches or regions. This report provides information and data for readers to understand the WIRT market and to make knowledgeable, informed decisions related to their WIRT involvement.
This report will help:
- Managers to identify market opportunities and to develop solid implementation plans for WIRT activities.
- Research and development professionals to stay on top of competitor initiatives and to understand the developments and obstacles within the global WIRT market.
- Business development executives and entrepreneurs to work within the dynamics of the market and to identify possible opportunities and partnerships.
- Information and research center librarians to access vital information.
- Policymakers and government officials to understand the dynamics and scope of the markets they are working to affect.
- Advertising agencies working with clients involved in the WIRT industry to design appropriate messages and images.
- Investors and stakeholders to gain a well-rounded view of the WIRT market, including its strengths, weaknesses and likely future direction.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The scope of the market analyzed in this report includes water infrastructure repair technologies used in global drinking water distribution and wastewater collection (e.g., sewer, stormwater) piped infrastructure systems. Components of these piped systems include water distribution and wastewater collection pipes, along with the connectors, fittings, flanges, couplings, valves and adaptors connected to these pipes. The types of WIRT included in this report include assessment, spot repair, rehabilitation and replacement technologies.
WIRT market data is provided in dollar value for 2015 and 2016, with projections given through 2021. Regional data is presented for North America, Central America, South America, Caribbean, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and Oceania, and Greenland, as well as for the 20 countries most involved in the WIRT market.
This report does not include products, services or technology directly associated with water-processing or water-collection facilities; above ground, open-air water conveyance systems (e.g., aqueducts, ditches, culverts); water storage units (e.g., tanks); or pumps.
Both primary and secondary research sources were used in preparing this report. The information was compiled from numerous industry resources, including trade journals and associations, government agencies, business, technology, science and law journals, company literature and websites, interviews with industry-savvy individuals, and global research services and institutes.
The data in this report were calculated after a thorough analysis of the market, which included a review of historical market value; a determination and assessment of factors that affect market growth (i.e., political, economic, technological); research of umbrella, overlapping and niche markets; a consideration of regional differences; a study of company projects and revenue; and a collection and analysis of market-related data.
Information and data were collected from various government agencies, including the Census Bureau, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the Federation of Canadian Municipalities, the World Bank, the Canadian Government and the U.S. Conference of Mayors, as well as other nongovernmental organizations, including the American Water Works Association, the American Society of Civil Engineers, and the Canadian Water and Wastewater Association.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02837394-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/water-infrastructure-repair-technologies-global-markets-300426400.html