NEW YORK, July 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The global wearable technology market has thus far not quite delivered upon previous expectations of revenues, consumer adoption and even technological advances. However, 2015 might be the breakthrough year in which wearables begin to achieve that mass market acceptance that has long been expected. One of the main reasons is the entrance of Apple to the SmartWatches market, which will disrupt not only the SmartWatches market, but the overall size of the wearable technology market.
Visiongain has assessed that the value of the global wearables technology market in 2015 will reach $16.1bn.
For example, as the Apple SmartWatch will deliver many of the applications already delivered by Fitness and Activity Trackers, companies competing with Smart Bracelets and other trackers will suffer market loss and by 2018 they could see a great disruption to their specific market. The global market for Wearable Cameras could also be facing dramatic changes, but this will not be caused by the entrance of new competitors; instead this will be caused by changing consumer demand and rapid penetration in highly developed economies. This will trigger changes in the business strategies of the dominant brands, and will enhance the revenue models for these devices.
Contrastingly, AR Glasses and e-Textiles will not deliver dramatic results as in the near future, these technologies will not deliver great value to consumers or business users. Instead, most of the shipments and revenue growth for these submarkets will come after 2018, where there will be strategic changes in terms of technologies, applications and costs.
Overall, each of the submarkets and regional markets within the wearables industry will deliver different business opportunities, but are also expected to face challenges which include regulatory decisions in the case of mHealth, low added value in terms of SmartWatches or high saturation levels for Wearable Cameras.
Why you should buy Wearable Technology Market Forecast 2015-2020: Leading Companies in Smartwatches, Fitness & Activity Trackers, mHealth, Cameras, AR Glasses & e-Textiles
What is the future for the wearable technology market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
In this 186 page report we guarantee that you will receive key information:
- View global wearable technology market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020 in terms of device shipments and revenues
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2020, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Our report provides 170 tables, charts, and graphs analyzing the prospects for the wearable technologies market
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future wearable technology market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the wearable technology sector
- Discover sales predictions for the wearable technology submarkets from 2015-2020
- What are the dynamics of the wearable technology industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these wearable technology submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020. This wearable device shipment forecasts are provided at both the global and regional level.
- SmartWatches Revenues & Shipments Forecast 2015-2020
- Wearable Cameras Revenues & Shipments Forecast 2015-2020
- Fitness & Activity Trackers Revenues & Shipments Forecast 2015-2020
- mHealth Revenues & Shipments Forecast 2015-2020
- e-Textiles Revenues & Shipments Forecast 2015-2020
- AR Glasses Revenues & Shipments Forecast 2015-2020
- Other Revenues & Shipments Forecast 2015-2020
- Understand the prospects for the regional wearable technology markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for wearable technology companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020 for the regional markets. This wearable device shipment forecasts are provided at both the global and regional level.
- North American forecast 2015-2020
- Asia Pacific forecast 2015-2020
- Europe forecast 2015-2020
- Rest of the World (RoW) forecast 2015-2020
- Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the SWOT issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- See analysis of the leading wearable technology companies
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with analysis of 17 leading wearable technology companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Boston Scientific
- Johnson & Johnson
- Motorola / Lenovo
- Pebble Technology
- Polar Electro
- Recon Instruments
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the wearable technology market
The Wearable Technology Market Forecast 2015-2020: Leading Companies in Smartwatches, Fitness & Activity Trackers, mHealth, Cameras, AR Glasses & e-Textiles report provides impartial wearable technology sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Wearable Technology Market Forecast 2015-2020: Leading Companies in Smartwatches, Fitness & Activity Trackers, mHealth, Cameras, AR Glasses & e-Textiles report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the wearable technology market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the wearable technology sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Wearable Technology Market Forecast 2015-2020: Leading Companies in Smartwatches, Fitness & Activity Trackers, mHealth, Cameras, AR Glasses & e-Textiles. Avoid missing out –order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03085702-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001