RAMSEY, N.J., Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- HAPPI Magazine will host the Anti-Aging Conference & Tabletop Exhibition on September 10 & 11, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, NJ. The event, now in its fourth year, will feature speakers from the US Food and Drug Administration, researchers from leading skin care companies such as Valeant Pharmaceuticals and Neostrata, dermatologists and industry experts, with discussions of critical issues in anti-aging, including product formulation, active ingredients and FDA's and FTC's recent actions on product claims. To register for the event, visit: conference.happi.com.
HAPPI's Anti-Aging Conference includes a tabletop exhibition with more than 50 exhibitors from across the anti-aging spectrum. In addition, an end-of-day Networking Reception enables attendees and exhibitors to mix and mingle outside of the exhibit hall. Event sponsors include: DSM (Diamond), AMA Labs (Gold), Centerchem (Gold), Jeen (Silver) and Nova Technology (Bronze).
Conference speakers and topics include:
- Dr. Adnan Nasir MD, PhD, president, Nanodermatology Society and Clinical Professor of Dermatology at UNC, Chapel Hill. "Challenges and Opportunities for Nanotechnology in Anti-Aging Skin Care."
- Dr. Laurence Dryer, Valeant, "The Skin Microbiome: A New Strategy for Skin Health & Anti-Aging."
- Dr. Paolo Giacomoni, consultant and former VP-R&D, Herbalife, "Is Skin Aging Inevitable?"
- Barbara Green, Neostrata, "Next Generation Anti-Aging Skin Care Technologies: From Discovery to Commercialization and Licensing."
- Dr. Mark Lees, PhD, CIDESCO diplomat. The Applied Science of Cosmeceuticals: Real World Results."
- Dr. Reena Rupani, MD. "Greening the Skin: An Organic Approach to Anti-Aging Skin Care."
- Dr. Macrene Alexiades-Armenakas, MD. "What's Missing from Today's Anti-Aging Formulas?"
- Dr. Mary Lupo, MD. "Understanding and Fighting Skin Aging."
- Joe Lewis, founder, US Cosmeceutechs, "Beyond SPF: What every Formula Needs for Truly Effective Protection."
- Karen Doskow, director, consumer products, Kline & Co., "Anti-Aging Innovations & Insights."
- Jill Scalamandre, chief marketing officer, Coty Inc., "The Global Skincare Consumer – Her Needs & Insights."
A Regulatory Roundtable moderated by Georgia Ravitz Esq., Arent Fox, includes:
- Dr. Nakissa Sadrieh, director of the Division of Cosmetics, US Food and Drug Administration.
- Dr. Nadim Shaath, president, Alpha R&D and charter member, PASS Coalition.
- Annie M. Ugurlayan, senior staff attorney, National Advertising Division, Better Business Bureau.
- Serena Viswanathan, assistant director, Division of Advertising Practices, Federal Trade Commission.
"The HAPPI Anti-Aging Conference & Tabletop Exhibition is the ideal venue for formulators and their suppliers to interact in this dynamic category," said Tom Branna, VP/Editorial Director, HAPPI. "The conference sessions help attendees keep up to date with best practices and the latest regulatory trends. The exhibition and the networking reception bring all parties together."
The $325 attendee fee covers all conference sessions, the exhibit hall, the reception, and in-show meals and breaks. Visit: conference.happi.com.
HAPPI's Anti-Aging Conference & Tabletop Exhibition is the cosmetics industry's premier anti-aging event, drawing hundreds of decision-making attendees and their suppliers for the conference and exhibition. For more information, visit conference.happi.com
Contact: Tom Branna, Happi, 201.880.2223, email@example.com
HAPPI, an acronym for Household And Personal Products Industry, is the leading US trade magazine covering this global market. HAPPI has 16,500 monthly subscribers, 50,000 monthly visitors to its website, HAPPI.COM, and a growing presence with live events.
HAPPI is a publication of Rodman Media, a privately-held company based in Ramsey, NJ USA. More info: Rodman Media, 201.825.2552, website: rodmanmedia.com
SOURCE HAPPI Magazine