AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Coverage for major live events, such as the World Cup or the Presidential Campaign, has typically been reserved for the major networks with a great deal of resources at their disposal. At 2015 TAB this week, LiveU will showcase the latest of its award-winning technology – used by thousands of news stations to compete with the big guys by enabling easier acquisition, management, and distribution of live video.
In fact, LiveU is teaming up with Accelerated Media Technologies (AMT) at the event to exhibit its rooftop Xtender at booth #5. The rooftop version of the LiveU Xtender dramatically improves cellular reception, bandwidth, resiliency and latency in every scenario, and just like all of LiveU's products, is an affordable alternative to traditional broadcasting transmission equipment. In addition to the booth display, the two companies will showcase a mobile production van in front of the conference hall so passers-by can see it in action.
LiveU will also present the following products at TAB:
- The NEW LU200e, the most cost-effective contribution video encoder on the market, enables streaming for web distribution, point to point, and point to multi-point for a fraction of the cost of other solutions;
- LU200, a pocket-sized, first-of-its-kind field unit compatible with any camera, weighing just over 1 lb.;
- LU500, the industry-leading highest performance bonded-cellular device available and the solution that is defining the market, weighing only 2.2 lbs.;
- LiveU Central, LiveU's powerful cloud-based central management platform;
- LiveU MultiPoint, cloud-based IP video distribution service, allowing broadcasters to share incoming live feeds simultaneously with multiple end-points all from the same LiveU Central interface;
- Panasonic/LiveU Integration, an integrated camera and live video uplink solution that links and leverages the LiveU Central cloud based management platform and Panasonic cameras.
LiveU is the pioneer and leader in IP-based live video services and broadcast solutions for acquisition, management and distribution. LiveU is presenting its full range of IP-based video uplink services and solutions at the event, and attendees will have the opportunity to mingle with LiveU executives on the show floor.
2015 Texas Association of Broadcasters (TAB) Convention & Tradeshow
August 5-6, 2015
LiveU's booth #5; and AMT's booth #92
Renaissance Austin Hotel, 2015 TAB
9721 Arboretum Boulevard
Austin, TX 78759
LiveU is the pioneer and leader in IP-based live video services and solutions for acquisition, management, and distribution. LiveU's award-winning technology enables live video transmission from any location around the world with lightweight, easy-to-use equipment. LiveU offers a complete range of devices for live video coverage anytime, anywhere, from backpacks to smartphones, and satellite/cellular hybrid to external antenna solutions. In addition, LiveU offers extensive cloud-based management and video distribution solutions. With top-tier customers in 60+ countries, LiveU's solutions are being utilized for breaking and developing news and high-profile events, such as the FIFA World Cup™, Winter and Summer Olympic Games, Presidential Campaigns, Super Bowls, US Collegiate Championships and red-carpet events. LiveU's solutions include multiple 4G LTE/3G, HSPA+, WiMAX and Wi-Fi cellular links, which are optimized for maximum video quality based on the available network conditions. For more information, visit www.liveu.tv, or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.
Vantage PR for LiveU