COLUMBUS, Ga., Aug. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Char-Broil has introduced a new set of electric smokers that are the most advanced, intuitive smokers on the market. The new Char-Broil Digital Electric Smoker 725 ($249 MSRP) and 725 Deluxe ($299 MSRP) are vertical smokers designed with integrated features like a smart meat temperature probe, a large-capacity wood chip box, and an auto shut-off function that take the guesswork out of smoking, giving backyard cooks better control over the entire cooking process.
"Smoking is one of the most popular types of outdoor cooking today," said Hector Garcia, marketing director for Char-Broil. "Almost half of all smoker owners say it's the most fun grill to use. For those who are new to low and slow cooking, however, the process can be intimidating. We built these smokers to be very user-friendly - with integrated controls that make the process easier, and innovative features that give seasoned pitmasters more cooking options."
The Char-Broil Digital Electric Smoker 725 and 725 Deluxe bring a new level of convenience to smoking and can be used almost anywhere outdoors. The performance features includes:
- Integrated meat temperature probe: These smokers are the first to offer a smart, integrated meat temperature probe that ensures mouth-watering results: it displays the meat temperature throughout the cooking cycle, alerts the cook when the meat is cooked to a preferred temperature, shuts down the cooker so the meal doesn't overcook, then keeps the food warm until you're ready to eat. Users can choose to either cook their food for a set amount of time or to a designated temperature.
- Hassle-free smoke box: The four-cup capacity wood chip box will cook up to 10x longer than competing electric smokers. A full box will smoke up to 6.5 hours at 225 degrees.
- Large, customizable interior: The smokers are a spacious 725 square inches and feature four removable cooking racks that can be rearranged to accommodate several different sized items.
- Standard 120V power: The smokers operate off a standard 120V electrical outlet, making it easy to control the temperature and giving cooks the freedom to move away from their smokers for long periods.
- Digital controls: The easy-read digital control panel includes Power, Temperature, Time, and Meat Probe buttons.
- Remote Control: The 725 Deluxe comes equipped with an advanced remote control that can operate up to 100 feet from the smoker so, users can monitor and control the smoker from a distance.
- Double-walled Construction: Insulated, double-wall steel construction maintains heat and consistent cooking temperatures. The 725 Deluxe features a front-panel glass door and interior chamber light.
The Char-Broil Digital Electric Smoker 725 and 725 Deluxe are available at Amazon.com and CharBroil.com.
SOURCE Char-Broil, LLC