Understand the conversation, trends and results
- Monitor Key Media Types — Listen to web, blog, print, broadcast and social conversations, including full Twitter monitoring.
- Take a Comprehensive Look — Create unlimited search terms to monitor a variety of campaigns and topics simultaneously.
- Manage Your Coverage — Sort and filter coverage based on media source, Klout score sentiment and relevancy.
- Demonstrate Value — Collect results based on your key topics and easily publish clipbooks and reports that are ready to share with key stakeholders.
- Custom Media Intelligence – Leverage our Professional Services team for media monitoring projects that deliver actionable insights.
Monitor reputation and key issues across media
Ensure that your entire organization has the same, full outlook of the media landscape with MediaVantage™. Our enterprise level monitoring solution will enable you to identify developing trends and track results with customizable views, daily reports and email alerts.
- All-in-one View — Monitor, evaluate and analyze results all within a single window.
- Listen to Timely Discussions — Monitor all public RSS feeds, microblogs and Tweets to stay up-to-speed on emerging discussions.
- Organize Findings — Categorize tagged content and report on projects, issues, or topic-specific coverage.
Media intelligence that informs strategic direction
Leverage the expertise of PR Newswire’s Professional Services team for your media monitoring programs and custom media research projects.
- Comprehensive, Custom Media Analysis — Rely on our team of media experts to monitor ongoing programs aligned to your goals, and deliver custom reports that demonstrate ROI.
- Track the Success of Your Campaigns — Narrow in on an upcoming campaign or event for intensive monitoring and reporting from start to finish.
- Tailored to Your Monitoring Needs — Consult with our team to outline your custom monitoring requirements and receive comprehensive reports based on the metrics most valuable to you — share of voice, comparative, audience reports, clip books, etc.
- Prove ROI — Receive reports on a subscription or ad-hoc basis to deliver to key stakeholders to demonstrate your team’s value.