Data Center Power Market Size USD 21410 Million by 2026 at CAGR 5.6% | Valuates Reports
02 Dec, 2020, 22:00 IST
BANGALORE, India, Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Data Center Power Market is Segmented by Type (AC Power Supply, DC Power Supply), by Application (BFSI, Telecom & IT, Government, Others). This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Computers & Electronics Category. It also covers Global & Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2026.
The global Data Center Power market size is projected to reach USD 21410 Million by 2026, from USD 15430 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of data center power market size are, rising adoption of cloud computing by organizations across the globe, the rise in digitization resulting in a rapid expansion of digital infrastructure, accelerating renewable energy demand and the need for addressing GHG emission.
The Data Center, Power Market report includes a detailed study of regions of North America, Europe, China, Japan and South Korea. The report has been curated after observing and studying various factors that determine regional growth, such as the region's economic, environmental, social, technological, and political status.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Data Center Power Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Othe-0Y363/Global_Data_Center_Power
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE DATA CENTER POWER MARKET SIZE
The increasing need for enterprises to reduce operational expenses is expected to drive the data center power market size growth. Data centers invest most of their money on the power used for running IT equipment (computers and servers) and cooling infrastructure in data centers. As a result, modern data centers install energy-efficient and cost-effective power systems to cover these operating costs. Operational costs can be reduced by the use of advanced data center power systems that meet modern IT capabilities with varying business needs.
To reduce the Power Usage Efficiency (PUE) ratio and improve efficiency, businesses deploy advanced power management systems such as the Smart rack Power Distribution Unit (PDU), the Smart Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and battery monitoring equipment. This factor is expected to, in turn, boost the growth of the data center power market size.
Increased use of data centers has resulted in the growing adoption of mega-and cloud-based data centers. These data centers need high-volume power for peak data-intensive operations, which in turn fuels the demand for data center power market size.
The complexity of data center design and the need for high initial investments to deploy energy-efficient solutions for these facilities may hinder data center power market growth. Lack of proper infrastructure and recognition of the advantages of energy-efficient solutions in a variety of regions, including the Asia Pacific and South America, are some of the challenges the vendors in the data center power industry might face.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-0Y363/global-data-center-power
COVID-19 IMPACT ON DATA CENTER POWER MARKET
In the pandemic situation of COVID-19, data centers and data center power play a critical role for organizations around the world. The exponential growth in the amount of data consumed and produced by various organizations and individuals has contributed to an increase in demand for data storage leading.
Globally, data centers are emerging as computational hubs for end-users and companies, as the number of work-from-home workers has risen dramatically. Efficient data center power systems make the data center facility highly reliable, as innovations such as edge computing, IoT and 5G make it possible for the company to resolve the associated risks and consumer demands of COVID-19.
Inquire for Customized Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/QYRE-Othe-0Y363/Global_Data_Center_Power
DATA CENTER POWER MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America is expected to hold the largest data center power market share during the forecast period. North America's dominance is attributed to the norms and regulations implemented by government and regulatory bodies to reduce carbon footprints and energy consumption in the region.
The Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. This rapid growth in the region is due to the rapid increase in the volume of colocation data centers in emerging countries, such as India and China. In addition, a growing number of telecommunications subscribers using smartphones and tablets are projected to increase regional demand over the forecast period.
- North America,
- South Korea
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-0Y363/Global_Data_Center_Power
DATA CENTER POWER MARKET SEGMENTATION
Following are the segments covered by the report are:
- Telecom & IT
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
The Key manufacturers that are operating in the global Data Center Power market are:
- Emerson Network Power
- ABB Ltd
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- General Electric
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Cummins Power Generation
- Tripp Lite
- Hewlett-Packard Development
- Delta Power Solutions
- CyberPower Systems
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-0Y363&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-0Y363&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Green Data Center Market size is projected to reach USD 114290 Million by 2026, from USD 41470 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 18.4% during 2021-2026. A Green data center has the same features and characteristics as a traditional data center but uses less energy and space. Reducing power usage and energy consumption for complex green alternative operations offers economic and environmental benefits to organizations. Major factors driving the growth of Green data center market size are a rise in need to reduce costs and lower the organizational carbon footprint, a rapid shift toward renewable energy sources, increasing construction and modernization of data center facilities.
- Data Center UPS Market size is projected to reach USD 6843.6 Million by 2026, from USD 4717 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.4% during 2021-2026. This report focuses on Data Center UPS volume and value at the global, regional, and company levels. The report also represents the overall Data Center UPS market size by analyzing historical data and prospects from a global perspective.
- AC Power Supply Market Report is Segmented by type Portable, Fixed, by application Electronics, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Home Appliances and by various regions.
- DC Power Supply Market Report is Segmented by type Single-output, Multiple-output, by application Consumer Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Aerospace, Others and by various regions.
- Data Center Power Management Market Report is Segmented by type Small Data Center, Mid-Size Data Center, Large Data Center, by application BFSI, IT & Telecommunication, Retail & Consumer Goods, Retail & Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Transportation & Logistics, Others and by various regions.
To see the full list of related reports click on Data Center Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports
Share this article