Key Companies Covered in Circuit Breaker Market Research Report are CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited, ABB, Atom Power, Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Salzer Group, Schneider Electric, Larsen & Toubro Limited, Kirloskar Electric Company, Siemens AG, GE
PUNE, India, Oct. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Circuit Breaker Market is set to attain a value of USD 25.75 billion by 2026, displaying a CAGR of 6.97% during the forecast period. The main driving factor for this is the ever-increasing demand for electricity around the world. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), in 2018, world electricity demand increased by 4%, double the amount of the overall energy demand. Among nations, China and the US accounted for 70% of the total global demand. Increasing demand and consumption of electricity will lead to a corresponding rise in the demand for circuit breakers, since they are essential components in any electrical system. Circuit breakers are basically switching devices, that is, their primary function is to disturb or interrupt the flow of fault or abnormal current. This protects the electrical system from any damage and prevents any potential accidents.
According to a published report by Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled "Circuit Breaker Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast, 2018-2026", the global Circuit Breaker Market value in 2018 was USD 15.09 billion. Additionally, the report also provides a comprehensive analysis of the various factors and trends that will shape the market during the forecast period.
Browse Complete Report Details with Table of Content and Figures:
Rising Focus on Energy Accessibility to Favor Market Growth
Governments in the developing nations of Asia and Africa are aggressively building strong power infrastructure to bring electricity in the homes of the people, especially in rural areas. For example, through its rural cooperative program, Bangladesh has managed to bring electricity to 62% of its rural population. India has successfully electrified 95% of rural households in its poorest states, as reported by the IEA in 2018. Furthermore, international organizations such as the World Bank are providing the required monetary assistance to these countries, further enhancing their capabilities. For instance, the World Bank, through its International Development Agency, is providing USD 375 million to aid the Ethiopia Electrification Program launched in 2017, which aims at last-mile service delivery. Such rapid progress in power infrastructure is expected to create massive sales opportunities for circuit breaker producers, thereby bolstering the global Circuit Breaker Market growth during the forecast period.
Industrial Development to Propel the Market in Asia-Pacific
Among regions, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global Circuit Breaker Market share owing to the fast-paced industrial and manufacturing sector development, especially in China and India. Moreover, increasing infrastructure activities in the region will further enlarge the global Circuit Breaker Market size till 2026. Heightened urbanization will make Africa the most promising regional market for circuit breakers in the coming decade, while oil and gas exploration and refinement activities will fuel the market in the Middle East. North America and Europe are anticipated to make sizeable contributions to the global Circuit Breaker Market revenue in the forecast period.
Development of Innovative Products to Intensify Competition
Key players in the global Circuit Breaker Market are increasingly focusing on creating and launching new and innovative products so as to gain a competitive edge. For example, in April 2019, Hannover-based ABB introduced their solid-state circuit breaker that is designed to enable electrical systems and grids to adapt renewable energy solutions and improve industrial battery storage capacities. Similarly, Schneider Electric upgraded their Masterpact circuit breakers product line with the Masterpact MTZ, which is specifically designed to empower smart devices to cope with Internet of Things (IoT) tools and solutions.
Some of the prominent companies in the global Circuit Breaker Market include:
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited
- Atom Power, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Salzer Group
- Schneider Electric
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Kirloskar Electric Company
- Siemens AG
Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Emerging Trends – For Major Countries
- Latest Technological Advancement
- Regulatory Landscape
- Industry SWOT Analysis
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Global Circuit Breaker Market Analysis (USD billion), Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings/Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Voltage
- Low Voltage
- Medium Voltage
- High Voltage
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Installation
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Rated Voltage
- Upto 500V
- 500V- 1kV
- Above 800kV
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/circuit-breaker-market-100765
Browse Related Reports:
- Smart Electric Meter Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Advanced Metering Infrastructure and Auto Meter Reading), By Application (Residential, Industrial, Commercial, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.
- Power Rental Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Rating (Below 75 KVA, 75 – 375 KVA, 375 – 750 KVA, Above 750 KVA), By Fuel Type (Diesel, Natural Gas and LPG, Others), By Application (Continuous, Stand By, Peak Load), By End-Use (Mining, Construction, Utility, Events, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Others) and Geography Forecast, 2019 – 2026
- Switchgear Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Insulation (Gas, Air, Oil, Vacuum), By Voltage (Low, Medium, High), By End-User (T&D Utility, Industrial, Commercial & Residential), By Installation (Indoor, Outdoor), and Regional Forecast 2019-2026
- District Heating Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Heat Source (Coal, Natural Gas, Renewables, Oil & Petroleum Products, and Others), By Plant Type (Boiler, CHP, Others), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), and Regional Forecast, 2019 – 2026
- District Cooling Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By End User (Residential, Industrial, and Commercial), By Technology (Electric Chillers, Absorption Chillers, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019 - 2026
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Fortune Business Insights