Digital Process Automation Market Size to Reach USD 11770 Million by 2026 at a CAGR 8.5% | Valuates Reports English
19 Apr, 2021, 20:02 IST
BANGALORE, India, April 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Digital Process Automation Market is segmented by Type (Solution, Services), by Application (Manufacturing, Retail & Consumer Goods, BFSI, Telecom & IT, Transport & Logistics, Energy & Utility, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts from 2021 to 2026. It is published in Valuates Reports in the Software Category.
The global Digital Process Automation (DPA ) market size is projected to reach USD 11770 million by 2026, from USD 6451.8 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 8.5% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of digital process automation market size are:
- Digital process automation improves efficiency, reduces costs, and provides much needed flexibility during uncertain business environments.
- The increase in cloud-based digital process automation solutions and services fuels the growth of the market.
- Greater visibility in identifying areas for business improvement and making agile changes when needed and consistent performance one digitized is propelling the DPA market.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-39H1570/global-digital-process-automation
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE DIGITAL PROCESS AUTOMATION MARKET SIZE
DPA offers the agility and insight needed for a holistic approach to business process automation. It enables you to manage the flow of data across your enterprise and makes it easier to identify areas for improvement and make agile changes. This feature of DPA is expected to further drive the digital process automation market size.
The growing use of digital process automation to manage business requirements more cost-effectively is boosting the digital process automation market size. Furthermore, Cloud-based digital process automation services and solutions are becoming increasingly common among businesses. This, in turn, is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the digital process automation market players.
The DPA market size is expected to grow as more businesses in sectors such as BFSI, e-commerce retailers, and manufacturing industries open up.
AI and machine learning integration are expected to generate a lucrative growth opportunity for the Digital process automation market. Robotic process automation, which is based on AI and machine learning, offers businesses a competitive advantage by reducing manual labor, staffing costs, and human errors.
Get Free Sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-39H1570/Global_Digital_Process_Automation
DIGITAL PROCESS AUTOMATION MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Because of the presence of large digital process automation vendors in the region, North America is projected to have the largest market share during the forecast period. In terms of technology adoption and IT infrastructure optimization, this area is also regarded as one of the most advanced.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-39H1570/Global_Digital_Process_Automation
DIGITAL PROCESS AUTOMATION MARKET SEGMENTS
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa.
Digital Process Automation Breakdown Data by Type
Digital Process Automation Breakdown Data by Application
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Telecom & IT
- Transport & Logistics
- Energy & Utility
- Media & Entertainment
Key Companies Covered
- Software AG
- DST Systems
- Dxc Technology
- Newgen Software
- Tibco Software
- Ayehu Software Technologies
- Novatio Solutions
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-39H1570&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-39H1570&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Digital Process Automation (DPA) Software Market is segmented by Type Cloud Based, Web Based, by Application Large Enterprise, SMEs and by various regions.
- Process Automation Systems Market is segmented by Type PLC Process Automation Systems, HMI Process Automation Systems, by Application Chemical, Oil Refineries, Paper and Pulp, Semiconductors, Infrastructure and by various regions.
- Intelligent Process Automation Market size is expected to grow from USD 7,654.27 Million in 2019 to USD 15,672.44 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.68%.
- Automation-as-a-Service Market size is expected to grow from USD 3,108.37 Million in 2019 to USD 5,195.63 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.93%.
- Business Process Automation (BPA) Market is segmented by TypeProgrammable Logic Controller (PLC), SCADA, Distributed Control System (DCS), Human Machine Interface (HMI), Safety Automation, Advanced Process Control (APC), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), by Application Oil & Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceuticals, Paper & Pulp, Water and WasteWater Treatment, Metals & Mining, Energy & Power and by various regions.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Market is segmented by Type Automated Solution, Decision Support And Management Solution, Interaction Solution, by Application BFSI, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing & Logistics, IT & Telecommunication, Retail, Travel, Hospitality, Transportation and by various regions.
Click here to see more reports related to Digital process automation market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Follow on Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Follow on Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Follow on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports
Share this article