BANGALORE, India, May 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The eLearning Industry is Segmented by Type (On-Premise eLearning, Cloud-Based eLearning), by Application (Academy, Corporate, Government). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts from 2021 to 2026. It is published on Valuates Reports in the Education Category.
The global E-learning market size is projected to grow USD 370 Billion by 2026, from USD 226 Billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.56% during 2021-2026.
Based on e-learning industry analysis, themajor factors driving the growth of e-Learning market size are:
- The rapid growth in internet connectivity in emerging economies, driven by the rising federal budgets, is likely to have a positive impact on market growth.
- With the rise in digitization, public and private sectors are undertaking ambitious plans pertaining to online tutoring, digital content delivery, thereby boosting the e-learning market size.
- The advent of cloud infrastructure, peer-to-peer problem solving, open content creation, and rapid expansion of the target audience.
TRENDS INFLUENCING ELEARNING MARKET
Based on e-learning market statistics the adoption of e-learning for employee skill development is expected to drive the growth of the e-learning market. Many major multinational corporations have discovered that using online learning tools is the most effective way to ensure that all of their workers are trained to the same level. Online learning will assist in ensuring a consistent induction process for all global workers that is on-brand and managed centrally. It can be delivered in a single standard business language or, if necessary, translated for local teams.
Technological advancement due to large-scale investments is expected to drive the growth of the e-learning market. E-learning can naturally be much more cost-effective than classroom-based learning, as it does not require learners to travel to be in the same place or invest in special equipment and learning resources for each module of their course.
The increasing e-learning industry trend for gamification and incorporation of AR & VR are expected to increase the growth of the e-learning market. As gamification for learning offers a more engaging and immersive learning experience, this would translate to higher completion rates. Furthermore, the incorporation of AR and VR can provide an immersive learning experience to shape the future of gamification in the eLearning landscape.
With e-learning, students can take lessons online at their leisure. Students can be trained from any country, in any place, including remote areas or rural areas where education facilities are lacking. Furthermore, If students do not grasp the definition the first time around, the instructions given online, on audio-video courses, can be saved and rewound again and again. These advantages are expected to drive the growth of the e-learning market size.
E-LEARNING MARKET SEGMENTATION
- On-Premise E-Learning
- Cloud-Based E-Learning
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-0C243/Global_eLearning_Market
List of companies covered in this report are:
- SAI Global
- NAVEX Global
- John Wiley and Sons
- Japan Foundation
- Atama Plus
- Smart Education
- Surala Net
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-0C243&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-0C243&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- The Enterprise eLearning Market is expected to grow from USD 90,432.66 Million in 2019 to USD 181,087.53 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 12.26%.
- The Digital Education Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 33.28% by 2026. COVID19 accelerated the market acceptance, inviting new players and enhancing market penetration.
- Academic eLearning Market is segmented by Type Online, Blended, by Application K-12, Higher Education and by various regions. On the basis of product type, Type of Online represents the largest share of the Academic E-Learning market, with 90% share. In the applications, the Higher Education segment is estimated to be the largest end-use industry segment of the market in 2019, with 51.8% share of the global market. The Top 5 players accounted for 49.13% of the US Academic E-Learning revenue market share in 2019.
- The Corporate eLearning market is projected to reach USD 37160.40 Million by 2026, from USD 17245.65 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 10.91% during 2020-2026.
- The K12 Education Technology market is projected to reach USD 56490 Million by 2026, from USD 11850 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 25.0% during 2021-2026. The K-12 Education Technology market is less concentrated and key players include VIP Kid, Yuanfudao, Byju's, PowerSchool, Sanoma, Pearson, Kroton, etc. and remarkably, the top two companies are from China, altogether holding over 13% of the market in 2019.
- Online Higher Education Market is segmented by Type Higher education hardware, Higher education software, by Application Young, Adults and by various regions.
- Smart Education Market is segmented by Type Content, Software, Hardware, by Application K-12 Schools, Higher Education and by various regions.
- Global and United States eLearning Localization Service Market is Segmented by Type Cloud Based, Web Based, by Application Large Enterprises, SMEs, Industry Forecast 2020-2026.
- Virtual Classroom Market is expected to grow from USD 10.46021 Billion in 2019 to USD 26.78647 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 16.96%.
- Smart Lecture Capture System Market is projected to reach USD 10900 Million by 2026, from USD 4137.1 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 14.7% during 2021-2026.
- Mobile Learning Market is projected to reach USD 76520 Million by 2026, from USD 20020 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 20.6% during 2021-2026.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports