PUNE, India, March 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Lithium ion Battery Market valued at USD 21,850.65 Million in the year 2019 has been witnessing unprecedented growth in the last few years on the back of increasing demand of the automotive vehicles. Lithium ion Battery is the lightest material and low maintenance battery which makes it high in demand. Increasing demand from automotive sector and the demand of sustainable resource among the leading countries is one of the major reasons behind the increasing Lithium ion battery market globally. Additionally, adoption of technologies to improve rechargeable battery is likely to supplement the Lithium ion Battery Market value in the near future.
Among the compounds, Nickel manganese cobalt (NMC) batteries have evolved tremendously as it uses three times less cobalt in newer batteries, replacing the cobalt content with nickel. NMC is expected to dominate the EV sector in the early 2020s.
Company Profiles (Business Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
- Samsung SDI
- LG Chem
- GS Yuasa
- CBAK Power Battery
- A123 Systems
Get Discount on Global Lithium ion Battery Market Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=2976396
Among the end-user in the Lithium ion Battery market (Industry, Electronics and Automotive), automotive is expected to keep growing in the forecast period. The demand of eco-friendly electric vehicles will keep increasing in future.
The APAC market is expected to lead the global market throughout the forecast period owing to the increasing rate of urbanisation in developing nations like Singapore, India and Indonesia. Additionally, support by government and rising demand of consumer electronics and automotive vehicles is expected to infuse market growth tremendously.
Additionally, new investments for industry expansion, massive infrastructure investments and availability of lithium as metal in countries such as China, Japan and South Korea are fuelling the growth of lithium ion battery.
Scope of the Report:
- The report analyses the Lithium Ion Battery market at global, regional and country-levels.
- The report analyses the Lithium ion Battery Market by End User (Industry, Electronics and Automotive).
- The report analyses the Lithium ion Battery Market by Compound types (Lithium Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt, Lithium Manganese Oxide, Others).
- The Global Lithium ion Battery Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa) and By Country (United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, China, Japan, South Korea).
- The attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, By End user and by Compound types. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Panasonic, Toshiba, Samsung SDI, LG Chem., BYD, GS Yuasa, CBAK Power Battery, CATL, A123 and Automotive Energy Supply Corp (AESC).
- The report presents the analysis of Lithium ion Battery market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Direct Purchase of Global Lithium ion Battery Market Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2976396
Key Target Audience- Lithium Ion Battery Vendors and Suppliers- EV Manufacturers- Consulting and Advisory Firms- Government and Policy Makers- Investment Banks and Equity Firms- Regulatory Authorities
Another Related Research Titled Global Lithium-Ion Battery Separator (Lithium Battery Separator) Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Lithium-Ion Battery Separator (Lithium Battery Separator) industry. The report includes global key players of Lithium-Ion Battery Separator (Lithium Battery Separator) as well as some small players. At least 17 companies are included:
- Asahi Kasei
- SK Innovation
- Sumitomo Chem
Ask for sample pages at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2508435
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
Tower B5, office 101,
Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India
Connect With Us on: