BANGALORE, India, Feb. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Gluten-Free Products Market is Segmented by Type (Gluten-free Baby Food, Gluten-free Pasta, Gluten-free Bakery Products, and Gluten-free Ready Meals) and Distribution Channel (Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Drugstore & Pharmacy, and Others): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Nutrition Category.
The Gluten-Free Products Market size was valued at USD 4.3 Billion in 2019 and is estimated to reach USD 7.5 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 7.2% from 2020 to 2027.
Major factors driving the growth of gluten-free products market size are the rising prevalence of celiac disease and also growing population shifting towards healthier diets.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCTS MARKET SIZE
It is anticipated that the rising occurrence of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and celiac diseases will drive the gluten-free products market size in both developed and developing countries. A person suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is sensitive to gluten, and the use of gluten aggravates the problems caused by the syndrome. On the other hand, Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder in which the indigestion of gluten damages the small intestine. The rising prevalence of these diseases is expected to increase the growth of gluten-free products market size.
Adopting micro-encapsulation technology to improve gluten-free products' shelf-life is expected to fuel the growth of gluten-free products market size. In conventional gluten-containing foods and food products, gluten proteins are responsible for the management and retention of moisture, which, in turn, gives a relatively long shelf-life to products. However, when gluten-free products are manufactured to meet the growing demand of global end-users, they tend to have a shorter shelf-life and, in most cases, lack texture aesthetics.
Microencapsulation is one such recent technology that can help manufacturers to achieve this goal of increasing the shelf life and texture of their range of gluten-free products.
The increase in the number of working women has increased consumer dependence on gluten-free ready-to-eat meals. This, in turn, has led to an increase in demand for convenient food, fueling the growth of the market for gluten-free products.
In addition, the increase in demand from millennials improved marketing activities, and improved distribution channels are driving gluten-free products market size. These drivers' impact is expected to increase significantly due to increased investment by small and medium-sized food manufacturing companies.
However, the price sensitivity factor might hinder the growth of the gluten-free products market. Furthermore, gluten-free products lack an adequate amount of dietary fiber, resulting in constipation and other digestive system diseases. This might further cause a setback for market growth.
Based on type, the gluten-free bakery products segment held the largest gluten-free products market share in 2019. Bakery products have been one of the most preferred choices of gluten-free products among consumers due to the increase in demand from millennials coupled with an increase in the need for nutrient-rich foods.
Based on the distribution channel, the convenience stores segment is expected to hold the largest gluten-free products market share during the forecast period.
Based on the region, Europe held the largest gluten-free products market share during the forecast period. This is due to the increase in demand from millennials and the increase in marketing activities in this region.
The Asia Pacific is likely to see the fastest growth due to the increasing consumption of healthy dietary foods and the unique marketing strategies adopted by key manufacturers to capture a significant market share.
"The Europe region held the highest market share of 47.50% in 2019."
The key players profiled in this report include ConAgra food Inc., Hain Celestial Group, Inc., General Mills, Inc., Kellogg Company, The Kraft Heinz Company, Freedom Foods Group Limited, Mondelez International Inc., Koninklijke Wessanen N.V., Quinoa Corporation, and Valeo Foods Group Limited.
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- Gluten-free Bakery Market by Product Type - Bread, Cookies, Other, Application - Household, Commercial, by key players , by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- Gluten-Free Bread Products Market by Product Type - No-Gluten Bread, Little-Gluten Bread, Application - Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Independent Retailers, Convenience Stores, Other, by key players , by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- Gluten-free Pizza Crust Market by Product Type - Conventional, Organic, Application - Retail, Bakeries, Others, by key players , by Regions - North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- Gluten-free Labeling Market by Product Type - Cereals, Bakery & Snacks, Beverage, Application - Grocery Retailers, Hypermarket/Supermarkets, Online Retailers, by key players , by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- Gluten Free Protein Bar Market by Product Type - Vegetable, Nuts, Fruit, Chocolate, Others, Application - Adult Male, Adult Female, Youth, Others, by key players , by Regions - North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- Gluten Free Milk Thistle Market by Product Type - Capsule, Tablet, Liquid, Other, Application - Drug Store, Supermarket, Online Shop, Other, by key players , by Regions - North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- Gluten Free Alcoholic Drink Market by Product Type - Gluten-Free Beer, Gluten-Free Spirits, Gluten-Free Gin, Gluten-Free Rum, Gluten-Free Tequila, Gluten-Free Vodka, Gluten-Free Whiskey, Other, Application - Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialist Retailers, Online Retailers, by key players , by Regions - North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.