BANGALORE, India, Jan. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Non Woven Fabric Market is Segmented by Type (Meltblown, Spunbonded, Spunlace, Needle Punch), by Application (Hygiene, Construction, Filtration, Automotive), by Regions & Key players Regional Growth: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Textile and Non-Woven Category.
The global Non-Woven Fabric market size is projected to reach USD 35780 Million by 2026, from USD 31220 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of the Non-Woven fabric market size are Increasing demand for personal hygiene products coupled with the rise in birth rate and increase in the geriatric population in western countries.
Based on the region, China was the largest producer of non-woven fabrics in 2015, accounting for about 29.40%, and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. China was followed by Europe, with a production market share of 23.51% in 2015.
This report focuses on Non-Woven Fabric volume and value at the global, regional, and company levels. This report represents the overall Non-Woven Fabric market size by analyzing historical data and future prospects from a global perspective. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, Japan, China, Southeast Asia, India, etc.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE NON-WOVEN FABRIC MARKET SIZE
Increased demand for non-wovens in the healthcare industry is expected to drive the growth of Non-woven fabric market size. The use of non-woven fabrics in the healthcare industry is increasing due to the introduction of products such as disposable & reusable surgical gowns, drapes, gloves, and instrument wraps. Furthermore, a rising focus on cost management in the healthcare sector is expected to further increase the demand for disposable non-woven fabric as they are cheaper in price.
Technological advances have led the textile industry to witness high growth, especially for non-woven fabrics. It is expected that new technology will reduce production costs, thereby making the production of non-woven textiles economically feasible. The integration of nanofiber and high-performance material technologies is emerging as alternatives to conventional membranes. This creates new opportunities for the growth of non-woven fabric market size.
The rising demand for nonwoven polypropylene is expected to drive the overall growth of the non-woven fabric market size.
The rising use of non-woven fabric in the various end-user applications is expected to fuel the non-woven fabric market size. For example, non-woven fabrics are used in dry laid process, and road building in the form of geotextiles to improve road longevity. Moreover, the automotive industry produces a significant number of exterior and interior components using non-woven fabrics due to their toughness, moldability, and lightweight.
Based on technology, the spunbond segment is expected to hold the largest non-woven fabric market share during the forecast period. This dominant market position of the segment is due to the increase in demand for spunbond non-woven fabric for various applications in hygiene products, building, coating substrates, agriculture, battery separators, wipers, and filtration.
Based on application, the hygiene segment is expected to hold the largest non-woven fabric market share. Due to their outstanding absorption properties, softness, strength, comfort & fit, stretchability, and cost-effectiveness, non-wovens are used as an alternative to conventional textiles in hygiene products. The market for non-woven fabrics for hygiene applications is also accelerating due to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, bringing more opportunities for manufacturers of non-woven hygiene products. For example, in order to satisfy the growing global demand for face masks, Lydall invested in a new fine fibre melt-blown production line. This new production line will enable Lydall to manufacture and significantly increase its supply of high-quality fine fibre melt blown filtration media for N95, surgical, and medical face masks and help alleviate the shortage of melt blown materials, both in the US and internationally.
Based on the region, the Asia-pacific region is expected to hold the largest non-woven fabric market share during the forecast period. Factors such as improving the global economy, increasing working population, and increasing domestic demand for hygiene products are expected to fuel the growth of non-woven fabrics market size. The demand for non-woven fabrics in APAC is growing in the automotive, agricultural, geotextile, industrial/military, medical/health, and construction industries due to the unique functional properties offered by non-woven fabrics.
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- Meltblown PP Nonwoven Fabric Market size is projected to reach USD 1222.7 Million by 2026, from USD 1169.1 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 0.8% during 2021-2026. The top companies in the Meltblown PP Nonwoven Fabric Market are Berry Global, Mogul, Kimberly-Clark, Monadnock Non-Woven, Ahlstrom-Munksjö, Sinopec. The Top 3 players in Global Meltblown PP Nonwoven Fabric market sales percentage contributed about 14.46% in 2019, while the top 5 players' share was 21.29%.
- Spunbonded Nonwoven Fabrics Market size is projected to reach USD 14370 Million by 2026, from USD 9685 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2021-2026. This report focuses on Spunbonded Nonwoven Fabrics volume and value at the global level, regional level, and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents the overall Spunbonded Nonwoven Fabrics market size by analyzing historical data and future prospects. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, Japan, China, Southeast Asia, India, etc.
- The Non-woven Bags Market is Segmented by Type (With Membrane Type, Conventional Type), by Application (Supermarket, Pharmacies and Food Stores) and by various regions.
- Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric Market is Segmented by Type (Medical Grade, Civil Grade), by Application (Medical and Health Care, Family Decorates, Industrial, Agricultural) and by various regions.
- Spunlace Non Woven Fabric Market is Segmented by Type (Polypropylene (PP), Polyester), by Application (Industrial, Agricultural, Hygiene Industry) and by various regions.
- Nonwoven Filtration Market is Segmented by Type (Dry Laid Nonwoven, Meltblown Nonwoven, Wet Laid Nonwoven), by Application (Transportation, Commercial HVAC, Residential HVAC(Furnace), Personal Protection (Face Masks), Industrial, Vacuum Cleaner Bags, Water Treatment, Healthcare, Food Processing) and by various regions.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.