BANGALORE, India, June 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Printed electronics is a series of printing methods that are used to render electrical devices on various substrates. Printed electronics produce thinner, lighter, and more flexible circuit assemblies to produce highly integrated products.
The Printed Electronics Market size is projected to grow from USD 2386.49 Million in 2020 to USD 4824.83 Billion by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.45% during 2020 - 2026.
The increased demand for advanced printing technologies, enhanced quality conductive inks, and compact devices are the major factors that are expected to drive the growth of the Printable Electronics market size.
This report studies the Printable Electronics market size, particularly focusing on the United States, the European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia, etc.). This report presents the worldwide size of the Printed Electronics market (value, production, and consumption), splits the breakdown by manufacturer, region, type, and application (history data 2015-2020 and forecast to 2026).
This report also analyses the impact of Coronavirus COVID-19 on the Printed Electronics Market.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE PRINTED ELECTRONICS MARKET
- Printed electronics market size is driven by increasing demand for flexible display. The requirement of printed electronics such as TVs with a curved and flexible display is growing. Because of the high cost involved in manufacturing the displays, TV manufacturers are increasingly inclined to offer LCD TVs compared with large OLED screens. Printed electronics such as OLED, LCD, and EPD-based flexible displays are gaining popularity due to their flexible display properties and better viewing angles.
- The need for energy-efficient products with high performance and cost-effective manufacturing is fostering the growth of the global printed electronics market size.
- Consumer awareness about the benefits of using flexible electronics in a variety of applications is one of the key factors expected to boost the global market growth in the coming years. The increased usage of thin-film solar panels and the growing use of wearable devices are expected to drive the Printed electronics market size during the forecast period.
- There will also be the acceptance of printed electronics with portable displays in other emerging applications such as cars, kiosks, notebooks, tablets, smart glasses, and e-readers, which in effect is expected to fuel the Printed electronics market growth.
- The polymers used for printing are organic; it has minimal impact on the environment. This eco-friendly feature is also expected to boost the printed electronics market size.
- One factor that can affect the growth of Printed electronics market size is the knowledge gap between the various disciplines involved in the development of printed electronics.
PRINTED ELECTRONICS MARKET SHARE
- Based on the application, the OLED displays segment is expected to account for the largest printed electronics market share during the forecast era. The growth of OLED displays can be attributed to the increasing demand for thin and highly efficient display in various applications.
- Based on type, the screen segment is projected to dominate the printed electronics market. This dominance is due to the increased usage of screen-printing technology for displays and sensors in manufacturing. Screen printing is the most widely used technique for manufacturing displays of commercialized devices such as smartphones and laptops; this technique is often used to produce sensors and photovoltaic ( PV) cells by allowing precise printing on substrates of thin and thick lines.
- Based on the region, Asia-Pacific is expected to hold the largest printed electronics market share, with a promising growth rate over the forecast period. Countries like China, India, and South Korea will play a key role in boosting the region's printed electronics market.
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
PRINTED ELECTRONICS MARKET SEGMENTATION
In global market, the following printed electronics companies are covered:
- Thin Film Electronics
- GSI Technologies
- Palo Alto Research Center Incorporated (PARC)
- E Ink
- YD Ynvisible
Printed Electronics Market Segment by Product Type
Market Segment by Application
- Smart Cards
- Printed Batteries
- RFID Tags
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-22Y183&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-22Y183&lic=enterprise-user
- 3D Printed Electronics Market Report
In 2019, the global 3D Printed Electronics market size was USD 166.4 Million, and it is expected to reach USD 810.7 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 25.2% during 2021-2026.
The proliferation of touch devices and smart displays is one of the major contributing factors to the growth of the 3D Printed Electronics Market. With electronics becoming both more powerful and smaller, manufacturers of electronics are finding new avenues to increase their performance.
Manufacturers of electronics and parts can benefit from the underlying benefits of 3D printed electronics, such as non-flat surface printability, mass customization, waste material, simplified assembly, reduced product size, absence of harmful chemicals, and protection from external damage.
- Printed Electronics Products Market Report
This report presents the Printed Electronics products market size (value, production, and consumption), splits the breakdown by manufacturer, region, type, and application (history data 2015-2020 and forecast to 2026). The major regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, China, Rest of Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa, etc. It includes revenue analysis of each region for the year 2015 to 2026.
- Flexible Electronics Market Report
The increasing adoption of mobile electronic devices such as smartphones and tablet computers, the introduction of TVs integrated with advanced display systems, and the growing adoption of wearable devices like smartwatches is expected to propel the growth of demand for Flexible Electronics Market Report size.
The report is segmented based on product type by Flexible Batteries, Flexible Displays and Others and it is segmented based on users/application as Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial and Others
- Printed Electronics Devices and Material Market Report
The global Printed Electronics Devices and Material market is split into type, and application. Based on type it is further divided into, Display, Photovoltaic and Lighting. Based on application it is split into Inkjet, Screen, and Gravure.
- Printed Electronics Tags Market Report
The global Printed Electronics Tags Market is split into type, and application. Based on type it is further divided into Smart Tags and RFID Tags. Based on application it is split into Consumer and Goods Logistics.
- Flexible Printed Electronics Market Report
The global Flexible Printed Electronics Market is split into type, and application. Based on type it is further divided into, Inkjet, Gravure, Screen and Flexography. Based on application it is split into Smart Cards, Sensors, Printed Batteries, RFID Tags and OLED.
The major regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, China, Rest of Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa, etc. It also includes revenue analysis of each region for the year 2015 to 2026.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports