PUNE, India, March 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global smart home healthcare market is expected to reach US$ 95595.59 million by 2027, owing to the IoT enabled technological advancements in the field. As IoT technologies continues to rise, the applications of the same increases in home health care process to improve the overall quality of life, disease management and reduction in treatment costs. However, as these technologies are becoming commonplace in home healthcare practices, it is necessary for the consumers to get them insured to avoid additional liabilities. Thus, any network-based technology will require robust cyber liability coverage in order to cover the healthcare provider in the event of data breach. Thus, sometimes data-breach and security concerns deters the market growth. However, manufacturers are inventing products that are safe from such breaches and no data is lost during the course of interaction between the caregivers and patients.
Request for Sample Copy of This [email protected] https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=479
Such a factor is expected to propel the overall smart home healthcare market over the future years. The patient-generated health data (PGHD) includes data in relation to a patient's health or treatment history, symptoms and lifestyle choices amongst others. They are either collected by sensor based wearable or by patients or through Internet-enabled medical devices. Remote patient monitoring is a boon for people living in daycare centers and community health facilities. The small and handy IoT-enabled devices can duly capture the PGHD, which can remotely reviewed by the medical professionals and coaches. This is important mechanism and action of keeping the tabs on patient's health and also suggesting corrections/treatments in case if the particular treatment method tends to be ineffective in nature. The most important factor of remote patient monitoring is that before the acute illness get too aggravated or complicated, the doctor tend to prescribe some medicine which can keep the watch on patients for the time-being.
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=479
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of smart home healthcare market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Key Findings of the Report:
- The global smart home healthcare market is expected to reach US$ 95595.59 million by 2027, owing to the IoT enabled technological advancements in the field
- The software solutions held the largest share in 2018 and is expected to continue the same trend over the forecast period. Manufacturers are discovering smart home healthcare related solutions that solves the bottlenecks related to data breaches and also provides large number of integrated and standalone solutions to healthcare providers such as hospitals, clinics, assisted healthcare facilities and community based healthcare.
- Amongst the application, the nutrition monitoring witnessed significant growth over the forecast period. The sensor based devices helps in predicting changes in glycemic response and reduce diabetes risk through a personalized diet plan. Such a factor is expected to aid the global smart home healthcare market
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth over the next eight years as there are massive government intervention and initiatives taken by them in emerging nations such as China and India.
- The smart home healthcare market is currently dominated by Johnson Controls International (Ireland), United Technologies Corporation (US), Schneider Electric (France), Honeywell International, Inc. (US), and Siemens AG (Germany). A few of the major strategies adopted by these players to compete in the market include product launches and developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
Smart Home Healthcare Market:
- By Component
- By Technology
- By Application
- Fall prevention and detection
- Health status monitoring
- Nutrition Monitoring
- Memory Aids
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Get Full Information of this premium [email protected] https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Smart-home-Healthcare-Market-2019-2027-479
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: [email protected]
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
The Work Lab,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, MH, 411016
SOURCE Absolute Market Insights