Experts will highlight the impact of collaboration between two economic powerhouses during webinar
SANTA CLARA, California, Oct. 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The recent agreement signed by Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has opened borders and revealed significant potential for growth opportunities. Both countries are witnessing thriving ecosystems with business innovation and many cross-industry similarities. Synergy is expected to be explored in defense, agriculture and urban farming, automotive, healthcare and water conservation. To provide insight into this timely historic occurrence, Frost & Sullivan's team and key government officials will look at how the normalizing ties will expand business and increase collaboration between the two economic giants in the region.
Join Frost & Sullivan experts Mani James, Dr. Tiran Rothman and Subhash Joshi for the Growth Opportunity briefing, "Tapping into the 6 Mega-growth Opportunities in Israel & UAE," October 13 at 12 p.m. GST.
For more information and to register for the webinar, please visit: http://frost.ly/4mn
Discover actionable strategies that your company can employ from a host of panelists as they share their experiences during a live session. Briefing participants include:
- Uriel Lynn, President of the Federation of the Israeli Chambers of Commerce
- Eyal Eliezer, Head of Strategy and Marketing, "Invest in Israel," Ministry of Economy and Industry
- Dr. Ron Tomer, Co-CEO of Unipharm and President of the Manufacturers Association of Israel
- Mohammed Shael, CEO of Corporate Strategic Affairs, Dubai Economy
- Fahad AlGergawi, CEO of Dubai Investment Development Agency
- Saed Alawadi, CEO of Dubai Export Development Corporation
- Ahmed Al Omari, Director, Export Markets Development, Dubai Export Development Corporation
Key benefits of attending this webinar:
- Understand the key future trends that will drive growth opportunities in Israel and the UAE.
- Determine critical ways the two countries can collaborate with their respective innovation systems.
- Identify top strategic sectors that are investment hot spots.
- Examine insights into top strategies leveraged by governments to propel business.
The event will also be recorded and available on-demand at http://frost.ly/1ti.
About Frost & Sullivan
For over five decades, Frost & Sullivan has become world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
Frost & Sullivan
+1 (210) 247 2481