BANGALORE, India, Dec. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DC-DC Converter Market is segmented By Input Voltage (5-36V, 36-75V, 75V and Above), Output Voltage (3.3V, 5V, 12V, 15V and Above), Mounting Style (Surface Mount and Through Hole), Application (Smartphone, Servers & Storage, EV Battery Management Unit, Railway, and Medical Equipment). This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Electronic Component Category. It also covers Global & Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2027.
The global DC-DC Converter market size was valued at USD 8.76 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 17.85 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.10% from 2020 to 2027.
Major factors driving the growth of DC-DC converter market size are increasing demand for high performance & cost-effective electronic modules, adoption of IoT, and innovations in surgical equipment for digital power management & control.
This study comprises an analytical depiction of the global DC-DC Converter market size along with the current global DC-DC Converter market trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE DC-DC CONVERTER MARKET SIZE
Acceptance of DC-DC converters has increased with growing IoT adoption, increasing demand for power density, and rising adoption of smart grids, and energy storage systems. This introduction and deployment of new technology are expected to fuel demand for DC-DC converters market size.
The rise in the adoption of Electric Vehicles is expected to drive the growth of the DC-DC converter market size. DC-DC converters are used to interface the electrical power train components by boosting or lowering the voltage levels. Further, the advancements in DC-DC converter to make it lightweight, high-efficiency, low electromagnetic interference, and low current/voltage ripple, have increased its demand for various applications.
DC-DC converters are increasingly used in portable mobile devices such as cell phones, laptops, and computers. As demand for these mobile devices is on the rise, the DC-DC converters market size is expected to grow during the forecast period.
The increasing initiatives of the various governments towards a cleaner environment have increased the demand for zero-emission vehicles. These initiatives are in turn expected to boost the growth of DC-DC converters market size.
DC-DC CONVERTER MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
The DC-DC converter market in APAC is projected to rise at the highest CAGR level during the forecast period due to the growing demand for electronic applications such as laptops and cellphones. The telecommunications industry in APAC countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and Singapore is focused on improving its network infrastructure to boost 5G, which will eventually boost demand for 5G-enabled devices, thereby increasing the DC_DC convertor market size in the Asia Pacific region market.
North America is expected to hold the largest DC-DC converter market share during the forecast period. The presence of key players is expected to be the major driver for the growth of the DC-DC converter market size.
By output voltage, the 5V power segment is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. This growth is due to the growing demand for electric vehicles, small UAVs, medical equipment, aircraft electrification, and consumer electronics, among others.
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-1K29/DC_DC_Converter_Market
By Input Voltage
- 75V and above
By Output Voltage
- 15V and above
By Mounting Style
- Surface Mount
- Through Hole
- Electronic Devices
- Servers & Storage
- EV Battery Management Unit
- Railway Traction
- Medical Equipment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Texas Instruments
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- General Electric (GE)
- Delta Electronics Inc.
- Vicor Corporation
- TDK-Lambda Corporation
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1K29&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1K29&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Global Automotive DC-DC Converter market size is projected to reach USD 16740 Million by 2026, from USD 8025.4 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 13% during 2021-2026. This report focuses on Automotive DC-DC Converter volume and value at the global level, regional level, and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents the overall Automotive DC-DC Converter market size by analyzing historical data and prospects.
- The global Isolated DC-DC Converter market size is projected to reach USD 4839.3 Million by 2026, from USD 2263.7 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 13.5% during 2021-2026. The Isolated DC-DC Converter industry is fragmented. A variety of manufacturers ranging from large multinational corporations to small privately-owned companies compete in this industry. The top 13 producers account for about 33 % of the revenue market. Regionally, China is the biggest production area of the isolated DC-DC converter.
- The global High Voltage DC-DC Converter market size is projected to reach USD 2107.6 Million by 2026, from USD 1407.5 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7% during 2021-2026. In 2019, Europe has the largest market share of High Voltage DC-DC Converter, accounting for about 30%, while North America is the second-largest region-wise market (about 26%).
- SMD DC-DC Converter market is segmented by Types - Isolated , Non Isolated, by Applications - Industrial & Automation, Consumer electronics, Medical, Others, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- Space DC-DC converter Market report is segmented by types - 3.3 VDC, 5 VDC, 12 VDC, 15 VDC, by applications - Remote Sensing, Surveillance, Communication, Navigation, Scientific Research, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- Electric Vehicle dc to dc converter Market is segmented by Product Type: Buck Converter, Boost Converter, Application: Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia pacific. etc.
- Non-Isolated DC-DC Converter Market is segmented by Product-Type: Type I, Type II, Application: Communication, Server, Storage & Network, Industrial, Aerospace & Defense, Medical, by key players , Region - North America, LAMEA, Middle East, Asia Pacific. etc.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports