BANGALORE, India, June 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Dietary Supplements Market size is expected to grow from USD 81,91 Billion in 2019 to USD 119.16 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.44%.
Dietary supplements are processed consumables that are meant to complement the diet if taken as a pill, capsule, tablet, or liquid by mouth. A supplement can provide nutrients either extracted from food sources or synthetic, and individual or in combination.
This report covers a chapter on COVID-19 impacts in the Dietary Supplements Market.
Get Free Sample Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/360I-Auto-2D62/Dietary_Supplements
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS MARKET SIZE:
- The factors expected to drive the Dietary supplements market size over the forecast period are rapid urbanization, rise in disposable income, and growing awareness of health issues.
- Dietary supplements help to lead a healthier life by providing essential nutrients that a healthy body requires. Child hunger is a big problem in the developing world. This factor is expected to create growth opportunities for the Dietary supplements market players, especially across the African and Asian countries' untapped markets.
- E-commerce portals as a sales platform for nutraceutical manufacturers are expected to open new avenues for growth over the forecast period and, in turn, are expected to increase the dietary supplements market size.
- The customer base for sports nutrition products has grown to include those seeking weight loss, age-related illnesses like sarcopenia, and vegans, and vegetarians wanting to supplement their diets. Over the past few years, focus on healthy lifestyles and wellness has also increased and has contributed significantly to an increase in dietary supplements market size.
- The rise in awareness of illnesses caused by deficiencies further propels customers to turn to dietary supplements to prevent diseases. As a result, growing awareness and rising emphasis on preventive healthcare products are boosting global dietary supplement size. There are, however, certain side effects associated with the over-consumption of dietary supplements, which limits the market growth.
- Furthermore, the huge influence of mass media communications and advertisements in the pharmaceutical and retail sectors is expected to produce lucrative Dietary Supplements demands.
DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS:
- The vitamin segment is expected to hold the largest Dietary supplement market share. The fatty acid segment represents the fastest growing due to the popularity of supplements dependent on omega-3.
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing area on the market for dietary supplements, driven by significant investment opportunities, especially for herbal and Ayurvedic extract-based products. The emergence of a broad customer base and unmet medical needs in these regions would create lucrative opportunities for the leading players to build on in the years ahead.
- North America is expected to hold the largest dietary supplement market share due to rising importance to a healthy lifestyle.
On the basis of Geography, the Dietary Supplements Market is studied across
- Middle East & Africa.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/360I-Auto-2D62/Dietary_Supplements
DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS MARKET SEGMENTATION
On the basis of Product, the Dietary Supplements Market is studied across
- Combination Dietary Supplement,
- Eye Health Supplement,
- Fish Oil & Omega Fatty Acid,
- Herbal Supplement
On the basis of Function, the Dietary Supplements Market is studied across
- Bone & Joint Health
- Cardiac Health
- Energy & Weight Management
- Gastrointestinal Health
- General Health.
On the basis of Distribution, the Dietary Supplements Market is studied across
- Online Channel
- Pharmacy & Drug Store
- Supermarket & Hypermarket.
On the basis of End User, the Dietary Supplements Market is studied across
- Children & Infant
- Pregnant Women.
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=360I-Auto-2D62&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=360I-Auto-2D62&lic=enterprise-license
VIEW SIMILAR REPORTS
- Immune Health Supplements Market Report
In 2019, the global Immune Health Supplements market was estimated at USD 16.04 Billion and was projected to hit USD 29.34 Billion by the end of 2026, rising at a CAGR of 8.33 percent between 2020 and 2026.
This study focuses on the volume and value of Immune Health Supplements at the global, national, and enterprise levels. This study reflects the overall market size of Immune Health Supplements from a global perspective by examining historical data and future prospects. The study focuses regionally on North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Protein Supplement Market Report
In 2016, the global Protein Supplement Market size was estimated at USD 2.662 Billion and was projected to hit USD 3.946 Billion by 2023, rising at a CAGR of 5.7 percent from 2017 to 2023.
The demand for protein supplements from the young population is increasing mainly in athletes as they provide various benefits such as lowering cholesterol, the building of muscles, increasing strength, fighting cancer, improving immunity, and lowering blood pressure.
- Brain Health Supplements Market Report
The global brain health supplements market generated USD 3.194 Billion in 2016, and is anticipated to reach USD 5.813 Billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2017 to 2023.
This report focuses on the status of Brain Health Supplements Market Size, future forecast, opportunities for growth, key market, and key players. The objective of this study is to present the development of Smart Building in the United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, Central & South America, and other regions.
- Botanical Supplements Market Report
Botanical supplements include different types of fresh or dried products, such as pills, capsules, powders, and tea bags. Globally, some of the most commonly used botanical supplements are garlic, ginger, santalum, Plantago, ginseng, Rhodiola extract, red clover extract, and soy extract.
This report studies the market size ( value and volume) of Botanical Supplements by players, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. Furthermore, this study analyzes the global competitive landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
- Food Supplement Market Report
Food supplements are concentrated nutrient sources that are used as an alternative diet. These contain fish oils that have been proven to be good for heart health, minerals such as iron to help prevent anemia, and a whole range of vitamins from A through K.
This report studies the Food Supplement Market size ( value and volume) by players, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. Furthermore, the report analyses the global competitive landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
- COVID-19 Impact on Global Liquid Nutritional Supplement Market Report
The COVID -19 pandemic has spread to nearly 100 countries across the globe since the outbreak in December 2019. The global impacts of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are already starting to be felt and will affect the Liquid Nutritional Supplement Market significantly in 2020.
- Natural Health Supplements Market Report
This study focuses on the volume and value of Natural Health Supplements at global, regional, and enterprise levels. From a global perspective, this report represents the overall size of the market for Natural Health Supplements by analyzing historical data and future prospects. This study focuses on many main regions in the region: North America, Europe, China, and Japan, etc.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports