BANGALORE, India, March 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Drone Logistics and Transportation Market is Segmented Type(Warehousing, Shipping, Others), Application(Civil and Commercial, Military) : Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Transportation & Logistics Category.
The global Drone Logistics and Transportation market size is projected to reach USD 10,990 Million by 2026, from USD 5,308.5 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of the drone logistics and transportation market are, increasing use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in commercial applications for faster delivery, the growing e-commerce market, eased regulations for the usage of drones for commercial purposes.
The report offers a comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for 2016-2021. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on price and revenue (global level) by players for 2016-2021.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Drone Logistics and Transportation Market : https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-32R1184/Global_Drone_Transportation_and_Logistics_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE DRONE LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORTATION MARKET SIZE
One of the major factors expected to drive the drone logistics market size is its cost-effective nature. The utilization of drones for last mile delivery automation could present significant cost savings. These cost savings are the result of avoiding traffic. Drones can cover longer distances in a shorter time frame, thereby saving fuel, cutting costs per mile, and reducing their carbon footprint.
Increased drone use for several commercial and military applications is expected to drive the growth of drone logistics and transportation market size. Drones are used in commercial and military applications for inventory tracking, delivery of food, delivery of medical supplies, border surveillance, delivery of parcels, and so on.
The emergence of e-commerce has contributed substantially to the growth of the Drone Logistics and Transportation market size. As there is a growing demand for the speedy delivery of goods, drones are being increasingly used in e-commerce warehouses for the delivery of goods and warehousing of products.
During the forecast period, increasing investment in the development of passenger drones or virtual take-off and landing vehicles is expected to contribute to the drone logistics and transport market's growth.
The evolving customer expectation towards same-day delivery is expected to fuel the done drone logistics and transport market size.
View Report Details Before Purchasing: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-32R1184/global-drone-transportation-and-logistics
DRONE LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORTATION MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Based on the solution, the shipping segment is expected to be the largest contributor in the market during the forecast period.
The shipping segment's dominance is due to increasing investment in the R&D of drones for package delivery.
Based on the Application, the Commercial segment is expected to account for the largest market size during the forecast period.
The large market share of this segment is due to the increase in the number of deliveries in the logistics industry, especially in the e-commerce industry.
The Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to experience the highest growth in the coming years.
This rapid growth is attributed to the investments by the Chinese and Indian companies into drone delivery technology.
The North American region is expected to hold the largest drone delivery & transportation market share over the forecast period.
The use of drones for transport has been growing in North America, with the United States and Canada taking steps to implement drones in the commercial and military sectors.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-32R1184/Global_Drone_Transportation_and_Logistics_Market
TOP COMPANIES IN THE DRONE LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORTATION MARKET
In order to achieve a competitive advantage in the industry, drone manufacturers are continually interested in product developments, thus intensifying competition in the market. The entry of new manufacturers into the market has been accelerated by moderate initial investment requirements and an expanding application base.
Some of the top companies in the drone logistics and transportation market are,
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Drone Delivery Canada
- United Parcel
- PINC Solutions
- Infinium Robotics
- Zipline International
- Altitude Angel
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
- Civil and Commercial
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America.
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-32R1184&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-32R1184&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- The global Same Day Delivery Market size is projected to reach USD 132380 Million by 2026, from USD 7546.6 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 50.0% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
- The global Last Mile Delivery market size is projected to reach USD 66000 Million by 2026, from USD 39570 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
- The Autonomous last-mile delivery market size is expected to be valued at USD 11.90 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 84.72 Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 24.4% during the forecast period.
- The global Last Mile Delivery for E-commerce market size is projected to reach USD 7046.1 million by 2026, from USD 4043.1 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.7% during 2021-2026.
- Last Mile Delivery Transportation Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Business-to-Business (B2B), Business-to-Consumer (B2C), Customer-to-Customer (C2C)), By Application (Motorcycle, Commercial Vehicles, Drones) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Commercial Drone market size is projected to reach USD 34500 Million by 2026, from USD 6510.8 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 32.0% during 2021-2026.
- Drone Software market size is projected to reach USD 7868.4 Million by 2026, from USD 1095.7 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 38.9% during 2021-2026. Drone Software is mainly used for three applications: Construction, Agriculture, Mining, and Others. And Construction was the most widely used area which took up about 37.76% of the global total in 2017.
- Drone Services market size is projected to reach USD 5453.2 Million by 2026, from USD 3696 Million in 2020
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market size is projected to reach USD 24700 Million by 2026, from USD 10160 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 13.3% during 2021-2026.
The high growth of the global unmanned aerial vehicle market is on the back of rising demand for UAVs for commercial applications and increasing defense resources of developing economies.
- Anti-Drone Market size is expected to grow from USD 512.24 Million in 2018 to USD 2.315 Billion by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 24.04%.
- Small Drones market size is projected to reach USD 12090 Million by 2026, from USD 8042.1 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.0% during 2021-2026.
- Drone Payload market size is projected to reach USD 8469.9 Million by 2026, from USD 4991.3 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.2% during 2021-2026.
- In 2019, Military Drone market size was USD 9615.8 Million and it is expected to reach USD 15120 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 6.6% during 2021-2026.
- In 2019, the global VTOL UAV market size was USD 1700.1 Million and it is expected to reach USD 3068 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 8.7% during 2021-2026.
- Tele-operated Marine Drone Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Monohull, Catamaran), By Application (Marine Patrolling, Hydrographic Survey, Oceanographic Survey, Environmental Measurement, Healthcare, Defense, Entertainment and Media, Other Applications) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Drone Package Delivery Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Software, Hardware, Service), By Application (Supermarket, Pharmacy, Store, Other) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Drone Flight Simulators Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( VR Drone Flight Simulator, AR Drone Flight Simulator), By Application (Civilian, Military) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports