BANGALORE, India, May 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- E-Learning refers to learning via electronic technologies to access curriculum outside of a traditional classroom. In most cases, this refers to a complete online course or degree.
E-Learning programs take priority over traditional learning methods because of their potential to minimize training costs depending on the overall curriculum and factors such as off shoring, model delivery, and content selection, as well as learning management systems (LMS).
The global e-Learning market size was 171 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.85% during 2019 to 2025.
In comparison to traditional methods, e-Learning often provides additional qualitative advantages in the form of learning anytime anywhere, access to worldwide mentoring tools for optimal skill growth, and administration as well as control of the training calendar from various locations.
This research provides the empirical analysis of the demand outlook for e-Learning, along with emerging developments and potential forecasts to assess the imminent pockets of investment. The research will also cover the impact of COVID -19 pandemic.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GLOBAL E-Learning MARKET SIZE
- Increased adoption of e-Learning in corporate & academic set-ups, constructive government policies to encourage e-Learning in emerging markets, advances in technology in smart education & e-Learning, increase in the number of mobile learning applications, are some of the major factors that are expected to increase the e-Learning market size.
- Mobile learning, micro learning, social learning, and corporate MOOCs are the latest trends that raise industry revenues for e-Learning. The rising demand from various end-user industries, such as healthcare, to train their employees drives the growth of the e-Learning market size.
- E-Learning is a gamification leveraging technique that easily collates the tracking progress of students and improves their interactions with educators and other students. In addition, gamification is increasing e-Learning popularity due to the need for systems such as LMS and analytics. These systems are generally used to understand and upgrade the learning process. This increasing incorporation of gamified learning into the e-Learning the system is expected to increase the e-Learning market size
- Cloud-based e-learning platforms offer significant reductions in costs, allowing users to access information over the Internet, removing the need for heavy software and applications to be downloaded. This adoption of the cloud-based model is expected to increase the e-learning market size during the forecast period.
- On the global e-learning market, the corporate training sector provides an excellent investment opportunity for vendors. Large businesses can be early adopters in mature markets as their training programs, and content covers compliance, IT management, and industry-related courses. Most companies concentrate on facilitating collaboration and information transfer between remote teams, improving functional skills, exchanging cross-domain expertise, and training for entry-level workers and newcomers.
- Furthermore, due to the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, most of the education programs have been shifted online, and there has been an increase in the number of users who have started to pursue an additional degree to enhance their knowledge. This has, in turn, impacted the e-Learning market, and a steep rise is expected.
E-Learning MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- During the forecast period, APAC is expected to witness the highest growth rate that will give market vendors many opportunities. Digital literacy and awareness of the benefits of using smart devices in modern classrooms will have a major effect on the growth of the e-Learning market share in this region.
- North America's e-Learning market share accounts for nearly 40 percent of the global e-Learning market. Furthermore, the region is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period due to adoption among organizations to provide effective training to their employees. The corporate sectors are effectively engaged in enhancing their employee training programs that can lead to higher productivity.
E-Learning MARKET SEGMENTATION
E-Learning Market by Region
The major regions covered in the report are
- North America
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-0C243/Global_e-Learning
E-Learning Market by Types
- e-Learning solutions
- e-Learning system.
E-Learning Market by Applications
- Higher education
The e-Learning key manufacturers in this market include:
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-0C243&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-0C243&lic=enterprise-license
● Academic E-Learning Market Report
The global Academic e-Learning Market size was 103.8 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.23% during 2019 - 2025.
A key factor driving the Academic e-Learning Market size is the rise in higher education e-Learning enrolments. The proliferation of digital learning tool providers such as content providers, learning management systems, and developments in technology have revolutionized e-Learning on a global scale. Due to factors such as flexible formats for courses, certifications, and degree programs that promote job placement, professional development, and advanced studies, the number of e-Learning enrolments has increased significantly.
● Corporate E-Learning Market Report
The global Corporate e-Learning Market size was 64.4 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.16% during 2019 – 2025.
The on-premise deployment segment holds the largest corporate e-Learning market share. This method of implementation helps the company to have complete control over all e-Learning components. Large businesses that find training to be an integral part of their overall business model prefer this form of deployment.
● Blended E-Learning Market Report
The global Blended e-Learning Market size was 128 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.14% during 2019 - 2025.
Blended e-Learning is an educational program that combines digital online media with traditional methods in the classroom. It needs both teacher and student physical presence, with some elements of student control over time, place, etc. Although the students attend brick-and-mortar schools with a teacher, face-to-face classroom experiences are mixed with computer-mediated content. Mixed learning is also used in career development and training settings.
This report studies the market size of Blended e-Learning by participants, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. This report also studies the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
● E-Learning Services Market Report:
This report studies the e-Learning services market size by players, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. Furthermore, this report analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analytics.
● E-Learning Courses Market Report
This report studies the e-Learning Courses Market size by players, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. Furthermore, this report analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analytics.
● E-Learning Virtual Reality (VR) Market Report
Designers of e-Learning VR programs create an atmosphere that is enjoyable for learners, allowing them to experience practical environmental simulation. However, heavy hardware investments can somewhat restrict the global e-Learning Virtual Reality Market size.
In addition, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is projected to generate several lucrative business opportunities in the coming years for learning assistance. AI is useful for the prediction of learner behavior and for personalized learning. This also aids in repairing a training cycle and in implementing positive learning habits such as self-explication and self-regulation.
This report studies the e-Learning VR Market size by players, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. Furthermore, this report analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analytics.
● Online Learning Market Report
The global Online Learning Market size was 171 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.85% during 2019 - 2025.
Online learning provides the learner freedom to learn from anywhere, at any time, as most online educational tools are portable. The corporate segment in the online learning market is expected to show tremendous growth during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the less cost-intensive training model. This growing adoption of online learning by corporates, coupled with technological advancements, is expected to increase the online learning market size.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports