BANGALORE, India, May 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The fitness equipment market size was estimated at USD 11.5 Billion in 2019 and is projected to hit USD 15.2 Billion by 2027, posting a 3.5 % CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
Fitness equipment is an exercise machine or tool necessary to control overall weight, enhance physical endurance, and build muscle strength. Treadmills, stationary bicycles, escalators, and weightlifting equipment are widely used fitness equipment. The significant factors driving the global fitness equipment industry are an increase in the number of obese people, rising health issues, and a growing youth population.
The COVID -19 pandemic has spread to nearly 100 countries across the globe since the outbreak in December 2019. The global impacts of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are already starting to be felt, and will affect the Fitness equipment market significantly in 2020. This report covers COVID-19 pandemic impact to fitness equipment market.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE FITNESS MARKET SIZE:
- It is projected that rising urban population and increasing health consciousness will drive the global fitness equipment market size during the forecast period.
- Growing Health awareness-related government initiative programs is another factor that is expected to drive the fitness equipment market size. These initiatives are aimed at promoting and maintaining health by reduction of disease and death rates associated with an unhealthy diet.
- Furthermore, the increase in the number of gym memberships, the rise in the sales of in-house equipment, and growth in the urban population have led to an increase in the fitness equipment market size.
- Another reason for the rapid growth of the fitness equipment market size is the increasing population in developing countries. Developing countries' age demographics like India, China, where the majority of the population consists of teenagers, generate opportunities for the fitness equipment market.
FITNESS EQUIPMENT MARKET SHARE
- The category of cardiovascular training equipment accounts for the largest fitness equipment market share and is expected to rise during the forecast period with the highest CAGR.
- Sedentary lifestyles and hectic timetables contributed to the use of workout equipment at home. Exercising at home using fitness equipment avoids money on a gym membership. The penetration of the exercise facilities for home use is the largest in the United States. This growing trend of working out at home has made the home fitness equipment occupy a significant market share. Furthermore, the impact of COVID-19 has allowed people to buy more home fitness equipment, which in turn is expected to increase the market share.
- Based on the region, North America is expected to hold the largest fitness equipment market share.
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Increasing disposable income and rapid economic growth in the Asia-Pacific region have resulted in sedentary lifestyles and increased fast-food consumption. This has, in turn, caused an unhealthy lifestyle. The prevalence of lifestyle diseases such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, and other bone diseases has also increased. Growing people's understanding of the long-term effects of these diseases has inspired people to remain fit by working out in gyms and fitness centers. In addition, rapid urbanization in emerging economies, growing youth population, and rising disposable per capita income are expected to accelerate the region's adoption of fitness equipment.
The market's leading producers concentrate on exploiting prospects for developing Asia-Pacific markets, such as Thailand and India, on broadening their revenue base. Major players concentrate on increasing their global reach to cater to the consumer's interests. Thus, expansion is one of the most preferred strategies in the fitness equipment market.
FITNESS EQUIPMENT MARKET BY SEGMENTATIONS
Fitness Equipment Market By Type
- Cardiovascular Training Equipment
- Stationary Bike
- Rowing Machine
- Strength Training Equipment
- Other Equipment
Fitness Equipment Market By End User
- Home consumer
- Gyms in Apartment
- Health club/gym
- Other commercial user
- Corporate Office
- Hospitals & Medical Center
- Public Institution
Fitness Equipment Market By Sales Channel
- Hypermarket and Supermarket
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online sales Channel
Fitness Equipment Market By Region
- North America
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-2A20/Fitness_Equipment_Market
- ICON Health & Fitness, Inc
- Brunswick Corporation
- Johnson Health Tech Co., Ltd
- Technogym S.p.A
- Amer Sports Corporation
- Nautilus, Inc
- Core Health and Fitness, LLC
- TRUE Fitness Technology, Inc
- Impulse (Qingdao) Health Tech Co., Ltd
- Torque Fitness, LLC
VIEW SIMILAR REPORTS:
- Connected Gym Equipment Market Report
The Connected Gym Equipment Market size is projected to reach USD 1.048 Billion by 2023, at a 31.1 percent CAGR over the forecast period.
Increasing health issues among young people and adults, increased smartphone use increased obesity, and increased numbers of gyms and fitness clubs are driving the connected gym equipment market size. In addition, income growth in developed economies is expected to fuel growth in the globally connected gym equipment market over the forecast period.
- United States Connected Gym Equipment Market Report
The United States Connected Gym Equipment Market size in 2019 amounted to USD 2.09325 Billion and is estimated to hit USD 7.18071 Billion by the end of 2026, at a CAGR of 20.17 percent in 2020-2026.
This report focuses on the status of the United States Connected Gym Equipment Market, future projections, prospects for growth, key markets, and key players. This study also analyses the effect of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) on the United States Connected Gym Equipment Market.
- Gym Equipment Market Report:
Based on global Gym Equipment Market sales, the study lists the major producers in the regions and their respective market share. It also outlines their strategic developments in recent years, investments in product innovation and leadership changes to remain ahead in the market. The major regions covered in the study are North America, Europe, China, the rest of Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa, etc. Based on global revenue, the report lists the major players in the regions and their market share, respectively.
- Home Gym Equipment Market Report:
COVID-19 impact will give a very good boost to the Home Gym equipment market. The Home Gym Equipment Market study is based on the methodologies of primary and secondary research deriving historical data and forecasts. The global home gym equipment market size is rising incredibly strong and is expected to grow over the forecast period in terms of volume and revenue.
The major regions covered in the study are North America, Europe, China, the rest of Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa, etc. Based on global revenue, the report lists the major players in the regions and their market share, respectively.
- Home Fitness Equipment Market Report:
Fitness equipment consists of workout machines and equipment which help to track physical exercises. Such equipment helps control weight, improve endurance, develop muscle strength, and even tackle a few medical problems.
The Americas are expected to be the largest contributor for sales to this market over the forecast period. This area contains a significant number of health-conscious people who can afford home fitness equipment. The growth of the market in this region is driven by the rising incidence of health issues linked to aging.
- Hypoxic Training Equipment Industry Report:
The global impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are already beginning to be felt and will have a huge impact on the 2020 demand for hypoxic training equipment market size.
Hypoxic Training Equipment can simulate altitude conditions, and applications range from specialized training rooms to bed tents that allow athletes to sleep with the physiological conditions found at higher elevations.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call: +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/