PUNE, India, July 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Fraud Detection and Prevention (FDaP) Market is likely to grow considerably in the coming years due to the incorporation of technologies such as artificial intelligence and data mining. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled "Fraud Detection And Prevention Market Size, Share And Global Trend By Component (Solutions, Services), Deployment (Cloud, On-Premise), Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), Vertical (BFSI, IT And Telecommunication, Retail And Consumer Packed Goods, Government, Real Estate, Energy And Utilities, Travel And Transportation, Manufacturing, Healthcare And Life Sciences, Media And Entertainment, Others) And Geography Forecast Till 2026," the market was valued at US$19,269.8 Mn 2018. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that the market will reach US$ 1,10,041.3 Mn by the end of 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 25.48%.
Increasing e-commerce activities have led to a subsequent rise in online financial transactions. Mobile and internet banking facilities are gaining rapid popularity and an increasing adoption of these services will create the need for efficient security networks. The need to enhance payment gateways and ensure secure transactions has led to several innovations. The number of vendors providing secure transactional services has also risen in recent years. Altogether, the aforementioned factors will lead to a rising uptake of fraud detection and prevention software, which in turn will aid the growth of the global market in the forthcoming years.
Browse Complete Report Details with Table of Content and Figures:
Advances in FDaP Software Will Bolster Growth
The demand for fraud detection systems have influenced existing companies to better their products operate in compatibility with the latest payment gateways. In order to meet this demand, companies have been persistently investing in updating their products. The demand for SDaP software also has led to several product launches in recent years. In April 2019, BAE systems launched an enhanced NetReveal platform with an aim of tackling cyber frauds and crimes. The system was launched to identify cybercrimes by meeting regulatory requirements and working in accordance with system security standards. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that product launches and updates will contribute to the increasing demand for fraud detection and prevention software across the world. Furthermore, the escalating demand will favor the growth of the global FDaP market in the forthcoming years.
Besides product launches, the global software detection and prevention market will derive significant growth from the advent of AI-integrated software. The report segments the market based on parameters such as component, deployment, application, and regional demographics. Fortune Business Insights has identified leading product types and signifies the impact of recent advancements in these product types on the global market. The need to balance demand-supply ratio has gained more emphasis in recent years due to the unprecedented rise in the use of online platforms for financial transactions. Encouraged by the high demand, companies are identifying the areas where this market holds potential and many have successfully nailed the business strategies.
Fortune Business Insights has profiled some of the renowned companies in the market and has provided an insight into key activities such as mergers, investment, and takeovers.
This report provides an elaborative analysis of the market dynamics and competitive landscape. Various key insights provided in the report are the price trend analysis, recent industry developments such as mergers & acquisitions, the regulatory scenario in key countries, an analysis of pages printed by digital technology, macro, and microeconomic factors, SWOT analysis, and key industry trends, competitive landscape.
Key companies covered in the report
- Fiserv, Inc.
- FIS Global
- ACI Worldwide
- Bae Systems
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
- Software AG
- DXC Technology
- Dell Technologies
- SAS Institute
Table of Content:
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends of Market
- Key Insights
- Macro and Micro Economic Factors
- Key Technological Developments
- Industry SWOT Analysis
- Global Fraud Detection and Prevention Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Component (US$ Mn)
- Fraud Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Customer Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Behavioral Analytics
- Single-Factor Authentication
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Professional Services
- Training and Education
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (US$ Mn)
- Insurance claims
- Money laundering
- Electronic payment
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Deployment (US$ Mn)
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Organization Size (US$ Mn)
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Vertical (US$ Mn)
- IT and Telecom
- Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Real Estate and Construction
- Energy and Utilities
- Travel and Transportation
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Geography (US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Competitive Analysis
- Strategic Recommendations
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/fraud-detection-and-prevention-market-100231
Browse Related Reports:
- Identity And Access Management Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Component (Provisioning, Directory Services, Single Sign-On, Others), By Deployment Model (Cloud, On-Premises), By Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises), By Industry Vertical (BFSI, IT and Telecom, Retail and Consumer Packed Goods, Others) And Geography Forecast Till 2026
- Push-To-Talk (PTT) Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Network (PoC, LMR), Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Application and (Public Safety & Security, Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing & Construction, Travel & Hospitality Defense) Geography Forecast till 2025
- Video On Demand Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Technology (SVOD, TVOD, AVOD), Content Type (Sports, Music, TV Entertainment, Kids, Movies), and Geography Forecast till 2025
- Blockchain Technology Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Vertical Solutions, Blockchain-as-a-Service), Deployment, Industry Vertical (BFSI, Energy & Utilities, Government, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Telecom, Media & Ent., Retail & Consumer Goods, Travel and Transportation), and Geography Forecast till 2025
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Fortune Business Insights