MUMBAI, September 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The $108 billion IT sector is all set to discuss the current challenges, solutions and the opportunities for the IT industry at the 5th INTEROP Mumbai Conference & Expo scheduled for 20 - 22 November 2013 at the Bombay Convention and Exhibition Centre, Mumbai.
The theme for INTEROP Mumbai this year is "IT Leads, Business succeeds". In keeping with this theme, there will be business and vertical focused sessions. The three-day conference will have two parallel tracks with six keynotes and will see new conference formats and sessions.
The conference will also see focused sessions for the healthcare, BFSI, manufacturing, and education verticals where the speakers will talk about the challenges, opportunities and technological innovations in their respective sectors.
Another new format for this year is titled as 'Down to Business' and will see sessions from a prominent enterprises such as ESSAR Group and Marico. These business-focused sessions will have C-level executives from the business side (CEO, MD, VP, CFO, CMO etc) speak about business challenges, strategies and objectives. The CIO/CTO from the same organization will explain how s/he is aligning IT with the business objectives.
According to NASSCOM, the IT sector is set to clock export revenues of $84-87 billion maintaining a growth rate of 12-14 per cent in the current financial year and touch US$ 225 billion by 2020 and hence special business and industry sessions are also being planned with NASSCOM and BICSI in addition to the workshop conducted by CIO Specialist.
Some of the key speakers this year are:
- Jay Bavisi, Global President, EC Council
- Manoj Chugh, Global Head for Business Development, Mahindra Satyam
- Dinesh Pillai, CEO, Mahindra Special Services Group
- Dr. Pavan Kumar, Head of the department of Telemedicine, Nanavati Hospital
- Dr. Prasad Ramanathan, Associate Vice President - Research & Innovation, iGate
- Sreekanta Aradhya B, Expert, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions
- DD Mishra, Founder, CIO Specialist
- Alpna Doshi, CIO, Reliance Group
- Bala Meshram, Vice President-IT, The Shipping Corporation of India
- Shailesh Rao, Director of New Products & Solutions, Google Enterprise
- Sajid Akhtar, Organizer, OpenStack India User Group
For more details visit: www.interop.in or Call on +91-(0)22-61727001.
About the organisers
About UBM India
UBM India is a subsidiary of UBM plc, which is the second largest independent exhibition organiser in the world. It is the largest trade exhibition organiser in India, responsible for 26 exhibitions in different locations across the country. The company is also involved in the organisation of conference programmes throughout India and in the publications of trade journals and magazines. For further details, please visit the UBM India website www.ubmindia.in
Primary Media Contact: Suvidha Shetty, [email protected], 91-22-61727001
SOURCE UBM India Pvt. Ltd.