BANGALORE, India, April 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Infection Control market size was USD 16720 million in 2019 and is forecast to hit USD 21690 million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 3.7 percent in 2021-2026.
Growth in the demand for infection control can be primarily attributed to factors such as the high incidence of hospital-acquired infections; increased number of surgical procedures; increased geriatric population and increased occurrence of chronic diseases; increased emphasis on food sterilization and disinfection and technical developments in sterilization equipment. The recent covid-19 pandemic has given a huge boost to this market.
This study focuses on future projections, prospects for growth, key markets, and key players for the infection control market. The study aims to present the progress of infection control in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, and Central & South America.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE INFECTION CONTROL MARKET SIZE
- The growing number of government policy programs to ensure the prevention of high-degree infections is expected to be a major factor that can increase the infection control market size. Government bodies are increasingly active in issuing recommendations to encourage awareness of infection control initiatives that are expected to lead to market growth over the forecast period.
- During the forecast period, the sterilization products and services segment is expected to dominate the demand for infection control. Stringent sterilization regulations and widespread use of sterilizers in various applications such as medical device sterilization, food & beverage sterilization, pharmaceutical sterilization, and sterilization in the life sciences industry is expected to increase the infection control market size.
- A rise in the number of surgical procedures coupled with the growing incidence of nosocomial infections would fuel the growth of demand for the infection control market during the forecast period.
REGION WISE INFECTION CONTROL MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- In the forecast period, North America is expected to dominate the market for infection control. Growth in this market is driven primarily by the growing demand for healthcare services (because of the expected rise in the geriatric population over the coming years and the resulting rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases) and the need for infection control to reduce the incidence of Healthcare Associated infections (HAIs) and the cost of HAIs.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to show the fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to the rising involvement of outsourcing organizations, increasing healthcare spending, and unparalleled growth of healthcare quality & infrastructure across the region.
INFECTION CONTROL MARKET SEGMENTATION
Infection Control Market segments by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-4J212/infection-control-market-size
Infection Control Market segments by Type:
- Disinfection Products
- Sterilization Products and Services.
Infection Control Market segments by Application:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Life Sciences Industry
- Medical Device Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Food Industry
The key companies covered in this study:
- Advanced Sterilization Products
- Cantel Medical
- Sotera Health
- MMM Group
- Belimed AG
- Halyard Health
- Metrex Research
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Pal International
VIEW SIMILAR REPORTS:
- Infection Prevention Market Report
Infection Prevention Market size was estimated at USD 98.4 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% throughout the forecast period 2019-2026.
The demand for infection prevention is evaluated, and information on the market size is given for regions (countries). The study includes market size and the Product and Application segment forecast for the period 2015-2026 in terms of sales and revenues.
The Infection Prevention Market report focuses on the volume and value of infection prevention at global, national, and enterprise levels. This study reflects the overall size of the Infection Prevention market from a global perspective by evaluating historical data and future prospects. This report focuses on many main regions in the region: North America, Europe, China, and Japan, etc.
- Disinfection Robots Market Report
Disinfection Robots Market size was estimated at USD 110 million in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 25.8% throughout the forecast period 2019-2026.
Disinfection is a method of purifying the environment from bacteria by using chemicals and other forms of radiation. Bacteria are the main cause of the infection that can lead to a person developing a major or minor infection. The robot for disinfection can be used in different locations, such as hospitals, research institutes, and other places used for health-related patient care or drug production.
The Disinfection Robots Market report incorporates analyses of various factors that increase the growth of the market. It constitutes patterns, constraints, and drivers that either positively or negatively impact the market.
- Hospital Infection Therapeutics Market Report
Hospital Infection Therapeutics Market size will rise from USD 4,150.10 million in 2018 to USD 6,932.90 million by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.60 percent.
The market for Hospital Infection Therapeutics is highly competitive and features the involvement of a large number of international and regional players on the market. Some of the major players dominating the Hospital Infection Therapeutics Market include Actavis Plc, Bayer AG, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., and Sanof.
The study offers in-depth insights into demand estimates, industry dynamics, and micro and macro indicators. This report also offers insights into the factors that drive and inhibit the demand of the Hospital Infection Therapeutics Market.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports