NEW DELHI, February 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new report titled Global Network Automation Market (2017 - 2023), published by KBV Research, the Global Network Automation Market size is expected to reach $18.6 billion by 2023, rising at a CAGR of 42% during the forecast period. The critical need for network bandwidth management and network visibility, and rapid adoption of smart connected devices across all industry verticals are some of the major factors that would drive the market growth during the forecast period. Nevertheless, growing adoption of virtual and software-defined network infrastructure, and network downtime due to human errors are the factors that would limit the market growth during the forecast period.
Access Full Report: https://kbvresearch.com/network-automation-market/
Within the solutions segment, network automation tools would hold the largest market share during the forecast period. Network automation tools are used for automating the deployment, management, testing, configuration, and operations of physical and virtual devices within a network. Network automation tools are used to enhance the security of a network by automating the network visibility. Within the services component, training and education segment would witness highest CAGR. Automation solution providers promote training programs to help network engineers to gain insights on leveraging the full capabilities of the network automation and analytics solutions. Based on regions, the North American region held the largest market share within the Global Network Automation Tools, in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 36.6 % during the forecast period.
The KBV Cardinal Matrix is a visual representation about the key players in the industry. The matrix is designed considering the major strategic developments including mergers & acquisitions, product launches, partnership and the financial strength of the companies in the considered years.
Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix, Cisco Systems, Inc. and IBM Corporation are the forerunners in the Network Automation market.
Asia Pacific is among the leading regions and would grow at a CAGR of 44.5% during the forecast period, housing some of the major economies such as Japan, China, India, and Australia. These countries offer tremendous market opportunities for technologies such as network automation. Rapidly growing web, telecom, data centers, and IoT in the region has led to the need for monitoring, protecting, and managing different applications that are prone to vulnerabilities.
Based on Network Infrastructure, the Physical Network Configuration & Automation market held the largest market share in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023. The Virtual Network Configuration & Automation market would garner market size of $3,080.6million by 2023.
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key impacting factors of the Global Network Automation Market have been discussed in the report with the competition analysis and elaborated company profiles of Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., Riverbed Technology, Micro Focus, Netbrain Technologies, SolarWinds, Inc., BMC Software, Apstra, and BlueCat.
Global Network Automation Market Segmentation
- Network Automation Tools
- Intent-Based Networking
By Network Infrastructure
- Physical Network Configuration & Automation
- Hybrid Network Configuration & Automation
- Virtual Network Configuration & Automation
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
By Deployment Mode
- Information Technology
- Energy & Utilities
- Media & Entertainment
- North America Network Automation Market
- US Network Automation Market
- Canada Network Automation Market
- Mexico Network Automation Market
- Rest of North America Network Automation Market
- Europe Network Automation Market
- Germany Network Automation Market
- UK Network Automation Market
- France Network Automation Market
- Russia Network Automation Market
- Spain Network Automation Market
- Italy Network Automation Market
- Rest of Europe Network Automation Market
- Asia Pacific Network Automation Market
- China Network Automation Market
- Japan Network Automation Market
- India Network Automation Market
- South Korea Network Automation Market
- Singapore Network Automation Market
- Malaysia Network Automation Market
- Rest of Asia Pacific Network Automation Market
- LAMEA Network Automation Market
- Brazil Network Automation Market
- Argentina Network Automation Market
- UAE Network Automation Market
- Saudi Arabia Network Automation Market
- South Africa Network Automation Market
- Nigeria Network Automation Market
- Rest of LAMEA Network Automation Market
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Riverbed Technology
- Micro Focus
- Netbrain Technologies
- SolarWinds, Inc.
- BMC Software
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Network Automation Market
- Highest number of market tables
- Subscription based model
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Knowledge Based Value Research is a global brand and consulting firm serving all kinds of business verticals, government and non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profit organizations. Our motto is to extend our services that will have a lasting impact on our clients who trust us with their business goals.
Our aim is to transform and customize our services to address the fast changing business needs of our clients. With innovative methods, we seek to empower our research tools with new capabilities that would eventually bring about customer delight, as we understand that businesses evolve.
Mr. Alan D'Souza
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1407
New York, N.Y. 10001
United States (U.S)
SOURCE KBV Research